Christmas coming early apparently? / Dale Evans... (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

Giving this guy any time of day is what he wants, the attention seeking c**t. I inboxed the muppet a week ago asking him to apologize to fans for lying blatantly, because I have evidence of photoshop on his bank statements amongst other things, which have all come from his former best mate who found out about his lies.
He inboxed me back threatening legal action, I'm still waiting now.. :yawn:
Dale Evans and suggestions of photoshopping?

Hmmm.......

Londonccfcfan

Well it won’t be the buy out but could be the stadium ... eg 2 year extension announced on Friday with wasps

And how would he know
Giving this guy any time of day is what he wants, the attention seeking c**t. I inboxed the muppet a week ago asking him to apologize to fans for lying blatantly, because I have evidence of photoshop on his bank statements amongst other things, which have all come from his former best mate who found out about his lies.

Seriously its got to the point where i dont care how much money this fool has or has not got. Hes not fit to to be involved in the running of our club. Hes the scum of the earth.

Rather the current situation not hear from Fisher in months than hear this fool tweeting or posting BS every 5 mins.

Londonccfcfan

Rather the current situation of not hearing from Fisher for months than this sad sorry excuse of a person tweeting or posting bullshit every 5 mins.

I think this fucker woukd be unbearable if he was involved in our club in any way shape or form.

SkyBlueRuffian

Didn’t Hoffman state he has seen proof of his funds and is now part of their consortium?

Nick

Administrator

Invite him down the mount for a straightener.

Nick

Administrator
Rather the current situation of not hearing from Fisher for months than this sad sorry excuse of a person tweeting or posting bullshit every 5 mins.

I think this fucker woukd be unbearable if he was involved in our club in any way shape or form.

Nah, it would just be social media mum type press releases through the club.

Stuff like this after a loss.

the-comeback-is-always-stronger-than-the-setback-the-comeback-18995024.png

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well it won’t be the buy out but could be the stadium ... eg 2 year extension announced on Friday with wasps

To be honest I am not sure he is posting about ccfc at all.

I do not believe there is anything currently going on in terms of a buy out. For whatever reason ccfc is not for sale except at a price that is mind boggling fantasy

If it is about a two year deal how or why would he know. If it were then hardly a present as it leaves the club in limbo and unstable for another two years to go through all this where to play crap again and again. Would also suggest at least another two years or more of sisu. A great present ..... not.

Wouldn't want this guy anywhere near running the club.

Last edited:

Otis

Gordon Strachan
Well you would think so, but this is Dale Evans, so obviously it will be Gavin Strachan.

Either that or Gene Simmonds from Kiss.

This is Dale Evans world where all things are possible.

I'm eloping with Anna Friel and Bjork on Friday and we're all going to live on a white fluffy cloud in Nutella Land.

skybluebeduff

Dale Evans and suggestions of photoshopping?

Hmmm.......
This was his reply after me and a few others told him the evidence we have against him.

" I'm sorry you feel this way but your threats to me are nothing new that I've not already had.
Everything that is directed at myself that could have any impact to our consortium and Gary Hoffman in particular is taken seriously and our legal team is informed and provided with the relevant evidence to further any potential discrimination case against an individual or as a whole collective.
At this time I cannot respond to your previous statement to neither confirm or deny any allegations with reference to your personal threat towards myself but our legal team will endeavor to investigate further to your allegations upon valid receipt of admissible evidence."

I love how he said threats against him, they're not threats, they're his own doing where he's been caught out. :)

oucho

At this point he is just transparently fishing for attention. There isn't even they pretence of anything else.

Nick

Administrator
This was his reply after me and a few others told him the evidence we have against him.

" I'm sorry you feel this way but your threats to me are nothing new that I've not already had.
Everything that is directed at myself that could have any impact to our consortium and Gary Hoffman in particular is taken seriously and our legal team is informed and provided with the relevant evidence to further any potential discrimination case against an individual or as a whole collective.
At this time I cannot respond to your previous statement to neither confirm or deny any allegations with reference to your personal threat towards myself but our legal team will endeavor to investigate further to your allegations upon valid receipt of admissible evidence."

I love how he said threats against him, they're not threats, they're his own doing where he's been caught out. :)

What threats is he on about?

If you didn't threaten him and he is saying that, who was threatening his family?

skybluebeduff

What threats is he on about?

If you didn't threaten him and he is saying that, who was threatening his family?
He's been told to apoligise to fans by someone I know or else all of his dodgy paperwork and fraudulent Photoshop bank statements are being leaked. And I don't know who was threatening his family, it's only come from that gobshites mouth, and at the time people were believing everything he was saying, until it all come to light about how he lies frequently then fucks himself up with contradictions. It's easy to remember the truth, but much harder to remember lies. Something he still won't learn from.

chiefdave

In the thread about bad owners the other day didn't someone say at least SISU hadn't taken legal action against any of our fans!

Message him back and ask him for the details of their legal team to send the evidence to and see what response you get.

skybluebeduff

In the thread about bad owners the other day didn't someone say at least SISU hadn't taken legal action against any of our fans!

Message him back and ask him for the details of their legal team to send the evidence to and see what response you get.
He's blocked me mate, I can't even see his profile anymore.

Nick

Administrator
He's been told to apoligise to fans by someone I know or else all of his dodgy paperwork and fraudulent Photoshop bank statements are being leaked. And I don't know who was threatening his family, it's only come from that gobshites mouth, and at the time people were believing everything he was saying, until it all come to light about how he lies frequently then fucks himself up with contradictions. It's easy to remember the truth, but much harder to remember lies. Something he still won't learn from.

I said at the time how easy it was to make screenshots / statements like his betting one change numbers magically. I had billions in my betfred account but they never got transferred to my bank :(

I am still confused by what it is he is trying to do, it does appear to be as if he gets pissed up and then posts something then goes quiet for a bit. It does need somebody in his family (they must be aware) to have a word. Fans will keep believing it and fans will still getting a bit of hope from it, which is a bit out of order to mislead them.

Captain Dart

skybluebeduff

I said at the time how easy it was to make screenshots / statements like his betting one change numbers magically. I had billions in my betfred account but they never got transferred to my bank :(

I am still confused by what it is he is trying to do, it does appear to be as if he gets pissed up and then posts something then goes quiet for a bit. It does need somebody in his family (they must be aware) to have a word. Fans will keep believing it and fans will still getting a bit of hope from it, which is a bit out of order to mislead them.
Fully agree, someone needs to step in and stop him from digging his hole that big that it becomes too deep to get out of.

Liquid Gold

All he has to do is say something like “I tried but sisu were being unrealistic” and he’ll still get back pats from some idiots no matter how far he’s led us down the garden path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread