Championship favourite fixtures.... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

We have been away from some of the bigger boys for so long, it seems I've almost forgot how exciting this will be back in the championship. Think of some of the fixtures that will be much more of a 'norm' for a club like us again.
Sheffield Wed, Derby, Villa?, Forest, Middlesbrough, Stoke, QPR, Blackburn, Norwich.
Waited too long, and for some younger generation will be completely new.
Has it sunk in yet because however the league 1 race is decided we are going up.

lord_garrincha

You would think that the EFL will try to back load the local derbies, with the longer trips scheduled for the start of the season.

Not sure if that is possible, but would make more sense.

Sky Blue Harry H

Derby and Forest. Also like Norwich for an away day. Bet hardly any mention of visiting Blues again!
Had some good days at Blackburn too.

Covkid1968#

Forest away will be quality. Always loved QPR ... like a subuteo stadium

kg82

Said to my missus yesterday, my lad who’s 20, had never seen us play villa. I think that there’s a whole load of people who’ll be a bit surprised With it all when we go to villa park next season.
IF they go down (please please please)

Ring Of Steel

I don't want to get promoted just to go on a nostalgia tour & sit there admiring these Championship clubs & grounds, the games I'm looking forward to are the one we win so that we can stay up, not bothered at all about the glamour

Covkid1968#

I don't want to get promoted just to go on a nostalgia tour & sit there admiring these Championship clubs & grounds, the games I'm looking forward to are the one we win so that we can stay up, not bothered at all about the glamour
1 year survival, then 3 years building, then 3 years challenging for play off.... in play offs years 8 and 9.... promotion year 10.

Over to you MR ..... elevate yourself to the status of legend.

Travs

Derby and Forest. Also like Norwich for an away day. Bet hardly any mention of visiting Blues again!
Had some good days at Blackburn too.

Simar here.... Forest, Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday.

Obviously would love to have the prospect of playing Villa.

The Great Eastern

Carrow Road 5 miles for me so could even walk that if the weather is ok and fans allowed to attend. Plenty of great city centre boozers so the last mile could be a bit tasty !

Covkid1968#

Christ I'm gonna slit my wrist.
Would it help if I shaved off one of the building years and shaved a year off play offs. That’s 8 years!! TBH there was a point I thought Championship was beyond us... now look at us...PUSB

SBAndy

Said to my missus yesterday, my lad who’s 20, had never seen us play villa. I think that there’s a whole load of people who’ll be a bit surprised With it all when we go to villa park next season.

I’m 28 and I’ve never seen us play Villa.

Johhny Blue

I remember ‘67 when all the talk was division one and the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. The pink did an article asking all the players which ground they were most excited to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread