Championship favourite fixtures....

Paxman II

Mar 16, 2011
Cotswolds
We have been away from some of the bigger boys for so long, it seems I've almost forgot how exciting this will be back in the championship. Think of some of the fixtures that will be much more of a 'norm' for a club like us again.
Sheffield Wed, Derby, Villa?, Forest, Middlesbrough, Stoke, QPR, Blackburn, Norwich.
Waited too long, and for some younger generation will be completely new.
Has it sunk in yet because however the league 1 race is decided we are going up.

Reactions: skybluepm2

lord_garrincha

Apr 15, 2010
St. Andrews
You would think that the EFL will try to back load the local derbies, with the longer trips scheduled for the start of the season.

Not sure if that is possible, but would make more sense.

Reactions: ccfchoi87

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Derby and Forest. Also like Norwich for an away day. Bet hardly any mention of visiting Blues again!
Had some good days at Blackburn too.

Reactions: rob9872

kg82

Jul 28, 2008
Said to my missus yesterday, my lad who’s 20, had never seen us play villa. I think that there’s a whole load of people who’ll be a bit surprised With it all when we go to villa park next season.
IF they go down (please please please)

Ring Of Steel

May 22, 2017
I don't want to get promoted just to go on a nostalgia tour & sit there admiring these Championship clubs & grounds, the games I'm looking forward to are the one we win so that we can stay up, not bothered at all about the glamour

Covkid1968#

Apr 1, 2013
South Leics...unfortunately
I don't want to get promoted just to go on a nostalgia tour & sit there admiring these Championship clubs & grounds, the games I'm looking forward to are the one we win so that we can stay up, not bothered at all about the glamour
1 year survival, then 3 years building, then 3 years challenging for play off.... in play offs years 8 and 9.... promotion year 10.

Over to you MR ..... elevate yourself to the status of legend.

Reactions: TTG and ccfchoi87

Travs

Jul 13, 2013
Derby and Forest. Also like Norwich for an away day. Bet hardly any mention of visiting Blues again!
Had some good days at Blackburn too.
Simar here.... Forest, Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday.

Obviously would love to have the prospect of playing Villa.

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
A number of grounds in the championship still need to tick off. Looking forward to it.

The Great Eastern

Aug 14, 2012
Carrow Road 5 miles for me so could even walk that if the weather is ok and fans allowed to attend. Plenty of great city centre boozers so the last mile could be a bit tasty !

Reactions: Brylowes

Johhny Blue

Feb 1, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I remember ‘67 when all the talk was division one and the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. The pink did an article asking all the players which ground they were most excited to visit.