Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

Same here, and cant even buy the membership as it wont let my assign the details. I know its a complicated process but not great this.

D

Deleted member 4439

Same here.

Same here, hence then why we cant buy!

Tynan Scope has just sent this email out

I hope you are well.

Just a very quick update for all seasonal Premium Lounge Members and Executive Box Holders regarding Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets.

There are currently some final tweaks being made on how these are processed on the ticketing system and we hope to have this finalised today.

Rest assured as Premium Lounge Member and/or Executive Box Holder from last season you have priority booking for 2 weeks.

MalcSB

Same here, hence then why we cant buy!

Tynan Scope has just sent this email out

I hope you are well.

Just a very quick update for all seasonal Premium Lounge Members and Executive Box Holders regarding Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets.

There are currently some final tweaks being made on how these are processed on the ticketing system and we hope to have this finalised today.

Rest assured as Premium Lounge Member and/or Executive Box Holder from last season you have priority booking for 2 weeks.
So a cock up!

D

Deleted member 4439

Just sent a quick panic email to Tynan. Response is reassuring

Rest assured you wont miss-out.

As soon as we are up and running a further email will be sent out.

Kind regards

Tynan

Roger Mellie

I had the same. Go to an old post. I went to the Shrewsbury home match and clicked the link on that instead which took me to eticketing.
Thanks - that worked. I’d bought some MK tickets and found a link that took me into eticketing - wrong page but managed to log in and get to the membership page. All sorted with ST renewal too. You can change the price quoted (£260) to reduce it with your unused ST discount if you wish. Thanks for the workaround! 👍

BornSlippySkyBlue

Just sent a quick panic email to Tynan. Response is reassuring

Rest assured you wont miss-out.

As soon as we are up and running a further email will be sent out.

Kind regards

Tynan
They’ve guaranteed that all of last year’s STH will definitely get the option this year haven’t they? Will be fine, just teething troubles.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've got mine ! (wasn't going to reclaim the Bury game, but then it was quoting delivery costs etc (higher for discounted costs), so i thought I would reclaim it, as extra charges seemed steep. However, when it came to payment, they only applied a £2 processing charge, which if I'd known at the beginning would have let them keep the Bury money! I'll have to buy something to make up for that as I now feel bad. Interestingly, if they are having to post out the shirts, surely the £2 will barely cover that? (plus am I being daft, but how will they know what size shirt to let us have, or did i miss that?)

Grendel

I've got mine ! (wasn't going to reclaim the Bury game, but then it was quoting delivery costs etc (higher for discounted costs), so i thought I would reclaim it, as extra charges seemed steep. However, when it came to payment, they only applied a £2 processing charge, which if I'd known at the beginning would have let them keep the Bury money! I'll have to buy something to make up for that as I now feel bad. Interestingly, if they are having to post out the shirts, surely the £2 will barely cover that? (plus am I being daft, but how will they know what size shirt to let us have, or did i miss that?)

Feel bad? They should include as a standard anyway and not have to reclaim

Roger Mellie

You’ll get a link to the shirt in your confirmation email. If you follow that you’ll be able to select your size.

skybluebeast

Anyone had issue with assigning the jsb ticket to accounts? Keep trying to assign it to my 2 sons who both had a season ticket last year and it just says that they don’t meet criteria.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feel bad? They should include as a standard anyway and not have to reclaim

I do get your point G. and in the past i would have scrambled to keep the cost as low as possible. However I am in the fortunate position to not be under any financial pressure and CCFC is my main guilty pleasure (aside from an expensive son!), so intend to help/support a bit whenever the opportunity arises.

tom88

I am a season ticket holder and would like my daughter to join JSB and get her a ticket

how do I do this as I’m struggling to see the options?

Sky Blue Harry H

purchased - I think we will be in within the first handful of games - cant wait

Optimistic ! Hope you are right, but have to say I'll probably swerve the first home game (unless totally happy) and wait and see what the fallout is! (self declared wuss!)

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd imagine roughly the same. This is guided by ground capacity I think and both grounds are similar in that respect.
However I think CCFC have based allocation on just 2 stands at The Trillion (as if allowed back, don't have things in place for other stand(s) to be available - which seems daft to me, but hey ho!) Could have sold more at The Ricoh.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I am a season ticket holder and would like my daughter to join JSB and get her a ticket

how do I do this as I’m struggling to see the options?

I don't think you can, you can sign her up to the JSBs separately but I think the going to games with you while it's limited can't be done :(

rd45

I have 3 other season ticket holders linked to my account, currently only allowing me to buy membership for myself, anyone else been able to purchase multi memberships

I bought two. They both came up as renewals.

Nick

Administrator
Not even my son's coming up on my renewal, think I'll have to wait for the phone line to be up and running

You might have to go into your son's account and then set the permissions for you to be able to add him. If you have his season card the number should be on there.

slyblue57

You might have to go into your son's account and then set the permissions for you to be able to add him. If you have his season card the number should be on there.
I ve tried that for my granddaughters jsb and season ticket and the authority is there but can nt link it to mine .
Im giving up for the day lol

twistandshout

I ve tried that for my granddaughters jsb and season ticket and the authority is there but can nt link it to mine .
Im giving up for the day lol
I wasn't able to buy our tickets together it appears you cant buy for linked members you have to log in separately with each supporter number. It allocates last seasons seat for now, although we know with social distancing we wont be sitting there.

twistandshout

I have 3 other season ticket holders linked to my account, currently only allowing me to buy membership for myself, anyone else been able to purchase multi memberships
I wasn't able to buy our tickets together it appears you cant buy for linked members you have to log in separately with each supporter number and it works fine. It allocates last seasons seat for now, although we know with social distancing we wont be sitting there.

Users who are viewing this thread