Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

Woolly68

It does not say what those logistical issues are and also states they can’t use the stand ‘currently’. To me, the ‘currently’ would have potential scope for enhancing. Why would they not try to increase the number of fans that could go in to watch under the limited % guidelines. Crossing fingers. Hopefully this is something that can be negotiated.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm guessing that the capacity being based on 2 stands is something to do with the agreement with Blues rental agreement. On;y a guess, but wonder if they let fans return and had to open another stand, it would cost them too much (versus additional income). Otherwise, assuming they could sell more, you think they'd bloody well want to (especially if they really thought fans wouldn't be returning any time soon) !i

skybluesam66

so if we assume 2 stands holds 15000 they are looking at selling around 1/4 of the seats
I actually believe at that capacity we will be able to watch sooner than many think, and if so it is a bargain

eg if we get 17 games, a shirt and 6 other games on tv for £260

you could call that around £12 for a live championship game
£5 per televised game
and £26 for a shirt

larry_david

Does this mean for us folk who live miles away and can't go to home games will not be able to get ifollow legally for bcd games unless we purchase this?

lord_garrincha

Does this mean for us folk who live miles away and can't go to home games will not be able to get ifollow legally for bcd games unless we purchase this?
I think the FAQs, which have not been writt... sorry published yet, will probably explain this as that is not clear.

Sky Blue Harry H

Although someone can use my space at the early distanced games. Sounds shit.
If you've got really long arms, you'll still be able to (against advice) grab your nearest fellow supporter to celebrate when we score. Alternatively, we could all get those giant foam hands that the Yanks love, or those clappy sticks that Leicester fans seem to make a racket with. Agreed though - until it returns to normal, will be weird.

chiefdave

You've got to admire him really. To be able to get simple facts wrong so consistency takes some doing. In just a couple of tweets he's managed to get the number of season ticket holders wrong and claimed match package holders donated money to the club when the club have said they can be retained and used in the future. Not to mention he was always banging on about how it was impossible for people to get to Brum but is now saying he went to nearly every game, but for some odd reason didn't buy a season ticket.

jim20

Does anyone know if the single match passes will be available for BCD games? I live too far away for a season ticket so won’t buy the membership, but happy to pay for each game on ifollow.

shmmeee

Does anyone know if the single match passes will be available for BCD games? I live too far away for a season ticket so won’t buy the membership, but happy to pay for each game on ifollow.

No details released yet but you’d assume so.

Nick

Administrator
You've got to admire him really. To be able to get simple facts wrong so consistency takes some doing. In just a couple of tweets he's managed to get the number of season ticket holders wrong and claimed match package holders donated money to the club when the club have said they can be retained and used in the future. Not to mention he was always banging on about how it was impossible for people to get to Brum but is now saying he went to nearly every game, but for some odd reason didn't buy a season ticket.

Ironic he edited a newspaper and runs a PR company.

Woolly68

So, ST holders from last year get first dibs. How many were there?

Then, 2019/2020 Members, JSB and Match Package Holders. How many of these 3 groups were there?

Then 2 days later general sale. Total cap is 3500.

My guess is most will be gone before the 15th. Then an online bun fight at 10-30 on 15th to get what’s left.

Nothing left for the 17th.

Unless people are still put off by Covid-19 Risk and take up is not as much as we thought.

ccfcricoh

So, ST holders from last year get first dibs. How many were there?

Then, 2019/2020 Members, JSB and Match Package Holders. How many of these 3 groups were there?

Then 2 days later general sale. Total cap is 3500.

My guess is most will be gone before the 15th. Then an online bun fight at 10-30 on 15th to get what’s left.

Nothing left for the 17th.

Unless people are still put off by Covid-19 Risk and take up is not as much as we thought.
Pretty sure there were over 3k STs

JSBs get season tickets anyway i think so they probably dont actually add any sales, not sure about members but there was probably a few hundred match package users.

I think although the cost is relatively good, some ST holders wont go for it on the basis they dont feel comfortable going or dont think we'll be back watching soon anyway.

Can see a couple of hundred making it to General but no more! They wont hang around and it'll be close i imagine!

Liquid Gold

More than reasonable prices, I'll be getting mine when they're out.

Also, love seeing another trust bullshitter shown to be full of bullshit again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread