Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

So, if they might sell more memberships in the future does that mean the shirts won’t be delivered until that window has also been and gone + 3 months?!

No - now that they've reached the 3,500. they're already off to the seamstresses of the world for 'stitching' according to Dave Boddy. Hopefully in time for Christmas!

ccfc92

Did you place the order?

Guess it's sit and wait!

I bought a Championship membership + ST? That's all I've done so far. Where do we confirm our shirt size?

"The Club will now be finalising the shirts, and fans who have purchased are encouraged to confirm their shirt size as soon as possible - shirts are expected to be received by fans in three months time, this being longer than normal due to the personalisation of the shirts with all members' names. "

Liquid Gold

I bought a Championship membership + ST? That's all I've done so far. Where do we confirm our shirt size?

"The Club will now be finalising the shirts, and fans who have purchased are encouraged to confirm their shirt size as soon as possible - shirts are expected to be received by fans in three months time, this being longer than normal due to the personalisation of the shirts with all members' names. "
You should have an email from when you got the membership, there's a link on there to place your shirt order.

AOM

The link to the shirt sizing should be in the confirmation email you receive

ccfc92

Just seen the email :) bought it while on holiday last week, so didn't check emails.

Are the sizes said to be the same as last year or..?

Thank you all btw :D

ccfc92

Just gone onto the link, saying I don't have the correct priveledge?

I did do the ST + Membership through finance?

AOM

Think someone else on here got the same message and it worked after they logged out, clicked the link and then logged in again

lifeskyblue

Definitely am this time haha!

It is showing in my purchase history I have the ST + Championship Membership, but still coming up as not correct privilege.

Same for me. Account history shows championship club membership bought etc but on first page ‘membership none’.
Interestingly the championship club membership says valid to 30th Sept 2020. All very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aloisiwouldhavescored

Checked my Purchase History but showing 0 Memberships, although we have renewed the 2 with STs, and had email confirmation. Showing no other purchase history either.
Sent email to Customer Services at CCFC, but they said to email Ticketmaster instead??????

Sbarcher

Same for me. Account history shows championship club membership bought etc but on first page ‘membership none’.
Interestingly the championship club membership says valid to 30th Sept 2020. All very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the club- as this is a new type of membership it will not show on your profile. It will be shown in your account history.

Users who are viewing this thread