Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

They definitely need to do more of these packages for other eventualities: Fans Abroad Package (iFollow+ basically) ST Lottery Package (in case more are allowed in), Supporters Package (basically just an excuse to give the club money), etc

I wonder if part of the EFL deal is iFollow money goes to the home club so they can’t sell away match passes. I wonder if attendances are capped if they’ll keep games on iFollow anyway as I’d expect most games to sell out.
You really need to get these ideas to the marketing part of the club you are absolutely bang on and far too bloody creative

Woolly68

I'm assuming St holders get priority? Will be getting 4
The priority would be to to purchase the same number of memberships as you had season tickets in 2019/20. So, if you had 4 season tickets last year you can buy 4 memberships. If you only had one ST but want to buy 3 more then you would have to wait to get the other 3 when they go on general sale. I assume you had 4 STs last season. That’s how I read it.

cc84cov

Capped at 3,500 so anyone who didn’t have a season ticket last season won’t get near this a lot with also won’t get

cov4theprem

I wonder how many will change their registation name for a 'laugh' so that the 'high value' shirt bears the names of Bin Laden and Jimmy Krankie et al

Legia Sky Blue

Its a bit of a quandry for the ST holders who previously accessed ifollow for the away games through VPN's, and will be interesting to see what they choose to do. Will they purchase this membership and ifollow on top of that, therefore paying £390, or will they forego their season ticket for the year, and pay £140 to watch all the games from their sofas?

shmmeee

Is £140 the new iFollow price? I paid monthly last year and that’s going up by a third.

Nick

Administrator
Its a bit of a quandry for the ST holders who previously accessed ifollow for the away games through VPN's, and will be interesting to see what they choose to do. Will they purchase this membership and ifollow on top of that, therefore paying £390, or will they forego their season ticket for the year, and pay £140 to watch all the games from their sofas?

Tempted to do both.

no_loyalty

Is the replica shirt next season's home shirt with all of the members names on it, or is it just a new one off shirt to be worn in one game?

BornSlippySkyBlue

They’ve done a large update to ifollow over the summer, so my guess is it will be a lot better at spotting vpn access. They must know what happens (it’s not exactly hard to find online discussions of ways to access it) and at the end of the day it is their business so will do all they can to protect that.

So, I’ll be interested to see if people can access it through VPN this season. I’m thinking specifically about away games here, because from what’s been announced today away BCD games won’t be included. I guess that’s the same with a season ticket, so no beef I’d just like to know how we watch away games we cannot attend...

Legia Sky Blue

To be honest while games are BCD I don't understand why they would stop fans from the UK accessing ifollow anyway. I guess the season ticket might not be appropriate, as it could roll over once fans are allowed back into grounds, but I would like to see UK based fans allowed to buy individual match packages until then. Club's need to be supported in accessing all the revenue streams they can right now.

skybluepm2

If we get back in earlier than anticipated, it’s a fantastic deal taking into consideration the shirt thrown in too. nice touch with the personalisation

Glad that ifollow is being made available, had seen rumours that they were going to go back to the 3pm blackout.

It’s an innovative solution, best the club could’ve done in the current predicament in my opinion. Under £1m worth of revenue generated from this avenue alone.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A rule they’ll absolutely have to change for now. For EFL and clubs benefit.

One thing they've definitely got to take notice of this year is the Sky games as they show a lot more Championship.

But that shouldn't be hard to do by just 'blacking out' those games that are live on Sky.

Greggs

Happy days. Will be on it Sept 1st. Does anyone know how to watch ifollow on a TV? I'm not good with gadgets, but would like to tell my old man how to do it if possible.

Tommo1993

Happy days. Will be on it Sept 1st. Does anyone know how to watch ifollow on a TV? I'm not good with gadgets, but would like to tell my old man how to do it if possible.

USB to HDMI from laptop to TV. Or some tv’s take USB too.

robbiekeane

I would expect there to be an iFollow app for smart TV or for Firesticks/AppleTV pretty soon and this would be the time to do it you would think.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Not the greatest opportunity for the ST fund as that was always about trying to create the experience for families and individuals to attend games, it may free up some tickets this year, we purchased 150 last year but fund a lot lower this year as expected.
Do still nominate just in case, we may have to consider match packages mid season maybe and also, if you have a few pounds spare, you can still donate.

pusbccfc

Very interesting that they have made it clear that only two stands will be used and therefore capped at 3500.

Not sure why they can't open the other two?

chiefdave

No way they won't be making all games that aren't on Sky available for streaming as long as games are BCD. Why would they not, they have the setup for it and it would just be turning money down.

samccov1987

In difficult circumstances I think the club have done a good job putting this together. It’s not a bad price and the extras like a one off shirt are a nice touch.

On the downside though i think its more and more unlikely fans will be in before the new year and realistically even then I can’t see more than the 3.5k they’ve stated this season. I know that sounds negative.

Will also be interested what they charge for an ifollow match pass next season especially as a lot of us already use a vpn to access the season ticket option.

Users who are viewing this thread