Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

wingy

Wasn't it published somewhere that it was around 2.5k st's?

Liquid Gold

I'm going to get the foreign Ifollow so I get the away games too then the membership to pick up on hopeful season tickets. I'm thinking that isn't being profligate unless someone wants to enlighten me?

AOM

Will be interesting to see how the Brighton tester game gets on this weekend, so we can tell how soon we can get back to games.
Feeling strangely positive...

Good value anyway

ccfcricoh

Will be interesting to see how the Brighton tester game gets on this weekend, so we can tell how soon we can get back to games.
Feeling strangely positive...

Good value anyway
I'm the same, i appreciate why there is a lot of doom and gloom about missing most the season, but i would be shocked if we are not getting ST holders in the ground by Xmas at the latest.

I have that Blues at home game as the first game for fans (21 Nov), first home game in November...

Will be interesting if it is and Blues fans not allowed to go!

Reactions: AOM

Johnnythespider

It works out cheaper to buy it just for iFollow too rather than £10 a game.
I think they replied to a question on twitter that ifollow access is only until fans return, members would then have to attend a match or find another way to watch. I will try to find it.

chiefdave

I think they replied to a question on twitter that ifollow access is only until fans return, members would then have to attend a match or find another way to watch. I will try to find it.
Yep, that’s what they said the other day. So it’s a gamble on if they’ll open it up to crowds. Well not a gamble if you can go to games.

I’d go for it but frankly I have zero trust in the government basing any decisions on science.

Johnnythespider

This is what i saw, although in other answers they seem to be saying you'll still be able to watch, I'm a little confused but will probably end up buying.
Screenshot_2020-08-28-12-04-46.png

clint van damme

I've a feeling this could turn out to be a real bargain with fans back in sooner than we thi k though the deluge of mid week games will be a ball ache for a lot of people

jmorr

If you have Sky, whether Championship membership is worth it from a streaming point of view depends on whether Sky offer all midweek games on their red button service. If they do then the iFollow component is not as attractive.

chiefdave

If you have Sky, whether Championship membership is worth it from a streaming point of view depends on whether Sky offer all midweek games on their red button service. If they do then the iFollow component is not as attractive.
This keeps getting mentioned but has there been any indication from Sky this might actually be happening? Doesn't seem to be anything about it in any of the articles Sky have put out about the forthcoming seasons coverage.

jmorr

This keeps getting mentioned but has there been any indication from Sky this might actually be happening? Doesn't seem to be anything about it in any of the articles Sky have put out about the forthcoming seasons coverage.

Yes I agree. Can't see anything. But it did happen last season so don't see why not this season? But no info is available.

Hercules

I like the idea of my name on the shirt. If I fall in the canal on the way home, the police can quickly identify me.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Woolly68

Yes this is what I want to know and the million ( well free hundred) dollar question.
Will the free streaming end for season tickets holders as soon as any fans are allowed back in?
I think it will, because as ST holders you’ll be back at the games. The free away games as well is a treat while fans are not allowed the the grounds.

speedie87

Why are they selling memberships without the season ticket part?

Way I read it you need the season ticket element to get the free streams?

SBbucks

I think it will, because as ST holders you’ll be back at the games. The free away games as well is a treat while fans are not allowed the the grounds.
I must have missed the free away games - where has that been mentioned? I thought it would be £10 for each away game on iFollow on a match by match basis.

speedie87

I must have missed the free away games - where has that been mentioned? I thought it would be £10 for each away game on iFollow on a match by match basis.
It is not free away games. Potentially they may give mid week ones for free but not all

Woolly68

Apologies if I have misunderstood the earlier Club post from 26th August that states
“In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it. “

D

Deleted member 4439

Memberships on sale, but membership with seat saying sold out/unavailable?

MalcSB

I don’t have a renew in my notifications, I was a Jasper Carrot Lounge ticket holder last year. Site just says no longer offering tickets / sold out!

Sbarcher

Shit. Had a power cut all morning. Hope I’m back on soon.

Users who are viewing this thread