Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Paterson having a great game 2 assists and a goal

no_loyalty

Cardiff are shite, Mick’s definitely going after this one.

Skybluedownunder

Paterson having a great game 2 assists and a goal

While O’Hare is a great player and I love having him in our team, his end result does frustrate me and could do with occasionally resting. I really wish we brought in Paterson, always rated him when he played against us. So far this season he’s scored 4 and assisted 3.

Out of him and Bright I knew who I would have rather have picked. Many people wanted bright because they think he’s talented but he just always reminded me of another Kasta… talent but lack of discipline. Would have much preferred the local boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

While O’Hare is a great player and I love having him in our team, his end result does frustrate me and could do with occasionally resting. I really wish we brought in Paterson, always rated him when he played against us. So far this season he’s scored 4 and assisted 3.

Out of him and Bright I knew who I would have rather have picked. Many people wanted bright because they think he’s talented but he just always reminded me of another Kasta… talent but lack of discipline. Would have much preferred the local boy

I imagine Bright had very few offers whereas Paterson would have had a choice

no_loyalty

Are Cardiff in danger this year?

There is always a surprise team down near the bottom, it could be Cardiff this season, unless they get a decent manager in soon. They might go for the Plymouth manager who is doing a great job.

no_loyalty

Mccarthy has to go soon surely.

Him and Warnock stinking the place out, hope they don't get other Championship jobs. Their time has been and gone.

I think Mick’s time as a Football manager is up.

Skybluedownunder

Mccarthy has to go soon surely.

Him and Warnock stinking the place out, hope they don't get other Championship jobs. Their time has been and gone.

I hope they get jobs to keep clubs away from stealing Robins

Bugsy

Screenshot_20211018-100713.jpg

.....PUSB

no_loyalty

Derby 1-0 up against Luton, at this rate they will be out of the bottom three soon.

no_loyalty

Derby gonna come down and give us a much tougher game than I anticipated a few weeks ago.

Most people expected them to get battered every week but they are getting some great results, however I fully expect us to beat them.

no_loyalty

Luton have equalised. Bournemouth 1-0 up at Stoke.

Users who are viewing this thread