Championship 21/22 (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

Not championship but that pitch at pompey 🤣🤣 naturally sunderland fans want it calling off being 4 nil down

NortonSkyBlue

That second half was simply the best half of football from us. What a team, we were just brilliant and trying to pick out players from that is very difficult.
Just so pleased that Kelly resumed his leadership of the team and out in a great display. Hamer beware. Sheaf had his best game IMO and Dabo grew in to the game.
Proud of the team.

Sky Blue Harry H

After the Luton game, with Fulham, Blackburn and PNE to follow, I would have snapped your hands off for 3 points from those 3 games. To have them from game 1, in front of Sky cameras and our fans like that - just brilliant!

procdoc

Yeah I’m spot on, in the last week I’ve had £40 on Blackpool to beat us at 2/1, £60 on Forest at 15/8, and today I’ve had £40 on Millwall at 6/4, I’m making a killing.
What’s gone wrong on the pitch? Is the new manager shit?

Saddlebrains

Yeah, totally out of his depth, we were due one, as the last three have been brilliant, he’ll not be here much longer I wouldn’t have thought. Hopefully they get the next one right.

Lost Chaplin Dike and Mowatt and didn't replace them. And the gaffer.

A warning to us what can happen if you flog the crown jewels and dont replace

usskyblue

A warning to us what can happen if you flog the Crown Jewels

gross-disgusted.gif

Barnsley

Lost Chaplin Dike and Mowatt and didn't replace them. And the gaffer.

A warning to us what can happen if you flog the crown jewels and dont replace

We’ve scored one goal from open play in the last 6 games, and one of our players as just said on local radio, he can’t understand why they’ve done no final third training sessions. The head coach is playing players out of position, he’s getting the formation wrong, his tactics are wrong, his team selection is an absolute joke, theirs absolutely no organisation what so ever, we’ve gone from blood and thunder football, 100mph battling scrapping for every ball, and pressing high up the field, to passing it about for the sake of it with absolutely no intentions of attacking, it’s like we’re playing for a nil nil draw every week. We got a decent squad still but the head coach is a buffoon.

procdoc

We’ve scored one goal from open play in the last 6 games, and one of our players as just said on local radio, he can’t understand why they’ve done no final third training sessions. The head coach is playing players out of position, he’s getting the formation wrong, his tactics are wrong, his team selection is an absolute joke, theirs absolutely no organisation what so ever, we’ve gone from blood and thunder football, 100mph battling scrapping for every ball, and pressing high up the field, to passing it about for the sake of it with absolutely no intentions of attacking, it’s like we’re playing for a nil nil draw every week. We got a decent squad still but the head coach is a buffoon.
Who would you go for as a replacement?

Brighton Sky Blue

Sounds like Hughton’s Forest. What’s the manager been saying after games?

wingy

I will confidetly predict we shall finish higher in this league than Fulham.
They haven't got the gonads or consistency to top this league or second either.

Brighton Sky Blue

I will confidetly predict we shall finish higher in this league than Fulham.
They haven't got the gonads or consistency to top this league or second either.

You’d get some good odds on that at the moment my friend.

procdoc

Fulham in some games have looked a cut above this league. Today they looked pretty average. Bournemouth have impressed me the most (apart from ourselves obviously)

Barnsley

Who would you go for as a replacement?
Someone who plays high tempo pressing attacking football, it’s what the squad as been assembled for, this technical slow build up, half pressing, passing for the sake of it knackers, is no good for the players we have.

Barnsley

Sounds like Hughton’s Forest. What’s the manager been saying after games?
“Well it’s, err yes, football right ?. No it’s football but how do you say, it’s that way or it’s this way, I don’t know, you need players, but you also need the ball, but without the referee, you don’t have a game”

Absolute shite like that, no one knows what the fuck he’s on about. He’s a clown 🤡

Brighton Sky Blue

“Well it’s, err yes, football right ?. No it’s football but how do you say, it’s that way or it’s this way, I don’t know, you need players, but you also need the ball, but without the referee, you don’t have a game”

Absolute shite like that, no one knows what the fuck he’s on about. He’s a clown 🤡
Ah, he’s Malcolm in the Middle.

Sky Blue Harry H

Are you still missing that very good centre back Hielik ? Him and Anderson were very solid for you last season.

Barnsley

Are you still missing that very good centre back Hielik ? Him and Anderson were very solid for you last season.

No it’s Andersen that’s missing he hasn’t played all season, defensively we’re fine, it’s the lack of attacking intent that’s cost him is job.

Sky Blue Harry H

No it’s Andersen that’s missing he hasn’t played all season, defensively we’re fine, it’s the lack of attacking intent that’s cost him is job.

There you go - sorry, I knew it was one of the pair. Don't think you'll end up in the mire, as I think Derby, Hull and Posh are destined for the drop. Would like someone else to go, but at the moment it's only Birmingham and Cardiff who are in freefall (Birmingham more vulnerable of the two)

Barnsley

There you go - sorry, I knew it was one of the pair. Don't think you'll end up in the mire, as I think Derby, Hull and Posh are destined for the drop. Would like someone else to go, but at the moment it's only Birmingham and Cardiff who are in freefall (Birmingham more vulnerable of the two)
Swansea look fucked too.

wingy

The way Derby are going they could pull through, it will be another sanction that does them, if indeed they get one.

Users who are viewing this thread