Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Looks like Sunderland will be breaking out of L1 at the 4th attempt

usskyblue

Not Championship but Plymouth v Bolton tonight 😂 Plymouth won 3-0, Bakayoko started up front for Bolton

Even better on the replay m8

BasicOblongCamel-size_restricted.gif

Liquid Gold

Would rather they didn't come up, especially if teams like Wednesday and Ipswich do it too.

I'm certain we lose Hamer and O'Hare this summer as they're in the last year of their contracts so we have to sell. those two alone are a tough rebuild without anybody else being pinched so I'd rather the bottom be weaker next year.

SleepyGinger

Looks like Sunderland will be breaking out of L1 at the 4th attempt
League 1 is really strong this year, some good teams going to miss out on promotion. Wigan and Sunderland look the best at the moment but Rotherham will be there or there abouts and you would expect Ipswich to come good.

Sky Blue Pete

Would rather they didn't come up, especially if teams like Wednesday and Ipswich do it too.

I'm certain we lose Hamer and O'Hare this summer as they're in the last year of their contracts so we have to sell. those two alone are a tough rebuild without anybody else being pinched so I'd rather the bottom be weaker next year.
2 years left both of them

wingy

No need to move re ambition as they're on the journey with us.
Cashing in maybe.
Bigger salary maybe.

blunted

Personally I hope they come up, would be a good addition and a sold out away end providing we don’t go up
Absolutely, as we have seen money and big crowds doesn't guarantee success in the Championship and there would be a cracking atmosphere at both games. Would like them in the cup this year. Plus there will be a massive thread on here with some tasty insults. Whats not to like. On the other hand, I would rather we went up.

Grendel

Just looking and we've only played 2 of the bottom 8 for those who thought we'd had an easy run of games so far.

Weve Played 3 and forest have transformed since Houghton left

rob9872

Weve Played 3 and forest have transformed since Houghton left
A day too late on the 3, H pointed it higher up, but the Forest point is humbug. A team is the team when you play them just like having players injured or suspended etc

no_loyalty

Big Mick still in charge at Cardiff, after 7 defeats in a row.

Grendel

A day too late on the 3, H pointed it higher up, but the Forest point is humbug. A team is the team when you play them just like having players injured or suspended etc

cardiff, Peterborough and Barnsley?

JAM See

Smacks of owners not wanting to pay severance.
That's like biting your nose off to spite your face though.

If Mick (BASTARD) McCarthy digs his heels in, the team are still suffering and he'll get his pay off eventually.

P.S.
When was the last time we lost seven on the spin?

rob9872

That's like biting your nose off to spite your face though.

If Mick (BASTARD) McCarthy digs his heels in, the team are still suffering and he'll get his pay off eventually.

P.S.
When was the last time we lost seven on the spin?
Not sure but I know blues haven't scored for 7 on the spin!

rob9872

I think it’s 6
It is. I was going off what a Bluenose at work said but see they scored an 87th min penalty in a 4-1 reversal at Fulham and was their only goal in the last 8.

Bugsy

Been told that Saturday is his last chance saloon. Not gonna be any easier against Boro

its that old school PlayStation game this weekend Turok (Mick M v Warnock)

Bugsy

I can't keep silent... Turok was N64 rather than PlayStation .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

apologies you are right it was Turok evolution on PlayStation 2 lol

Colin Steins Smile

Apology accepted. You won't see any evolution from Warnock or Mccarthy that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Cardiff v Middlesborough - it might be worth counting the few times the ball is passed along the ground [it won't be many]. Not the most attractive of games this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread