Championship 21/22 (5 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Derby 2-1 up.

Evo1883

Results not too bad for us actually , a win tomorrow would be amazing and put us back 5 points clear of 7th I think

We could even end up 7 points clear of 8th

Briles

Derby players are playing for contracts elsewhere let's be honest. They were always going to be hard to beat.

Liquid Gold

My Bristol City STH mates are really struggling to motivate themselves to continue going.

Only 39% possession at home, not won there since 26th Jan and apparently just sit back and don't even try and influence the game.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just looking and we've only played 2 of the bottom 8 for those who thought we'd had an easy run of games so far.
I gave you a like, then saw we had played 3 of them, Barnsley, Cardiff and Posh. However, as I may need a lift on Saturday, I'm going to leave the like where it is 😂

Happy_Martian

Still early in the season but its amazing the turnaround for both Forest and Reading. Forest 12th after today and Reading in 8th and play tomorrow. These two teams were certainties in everyone's opinion of going down or struggling this year.

Brighton Sky Blue

Still early in the season but its amazing the turnaround for both Forest and Reading. Forest 12th after today and Reading in 8th and play tomorrow. These two teams were certainties in everyone's opinion of going down or struggling this year.

Forest always had a good side on paper, just Hughton was far too negative with it. The honeymoon will have to end at some point but think they were just desperate for a manager to come in and let the shackles off

Users who are viewing this thread