Championship 21/22 (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

The way Derby are going they could pull through, it will be another sanction that does them, if indeed they get one.

They've been quite hard to beat actually, Rooney has managed to create a siege mentality.

no_loyalty

WBA v Birmingham first half was dreadful, on current showing we should beat both of these.

Sky Blue Harry H

WBA v Birmingham first half was dreadful, on current showing we should beat both of these.

Thank You - absolute gash game. One or two quality players in WBA's squad, but dear me - Birmingham's play is all ugly stuff, with Chong their only ray of sunshine,

Sky Blue Harry H

From what I've seen, let that Kyle Bartley have the ball at the back for WBA - he hasn't got a clue what to do with it.

Evo1883

Blues 1 win in 8 , he will ofcourse get more time from their fans considering he played for them , but not in good form at all

procdoc

I bet that Taheeth Chong is fed up of the ball constantly being aimed towards his head, Birmingham didn’t play to his strengths at all

Frostie

Yeah, honeymoon period is well and truly over.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

1 point from the last 6 games, only scoring 1 goal which was a 90th min consolation penalty in the 4-1 drubbing by Fulham a month ago.

The Deeney experiment isn't looking too clever either, couldn't even get off the bench tonight when chasing the game.
And to think people on here were lauding him as better than all of our strikers 🙃

no_loyalty

Fulham v QPR currently 1-1, I would be happy with that at FT.

no_loyalty

Jamie Patterson has just scored a cracker from the edge of the box for Swansea against Cardiff.

Happy_Martian

Swansea player doing a godden

Saw it and another Swansea player being booked for appealing to vociferously. Ref gave a corner, not a pen though. So whether the FA say the Ref wasn't conned or find another reason not to take action will be interesting.

Evo1883

Brilliant by Patterson then , should have come here tbh .

Cardiff simply are not playing for MM

3-0

Users who are viewing this thread