Championship 21/22 (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

One of my biggest issues with refereeing this season is how badly they've been implementing the advantage rule.

We've had numerous occasions where the ref has tried to play advantage (which is great) but then when no advantage has accrued he's not pulled it back for the free-kick.
There was a great example in the Peterborough game where there was a cynical foul (probably on O'Hare, can't remember) level with the left side of the penalty area, ref signalled advantage as ball broke for Maatsen but he was surrounded & could only go backwards to Hyam in our own half. No card was shown. How is that "advantage"?

Then there's the obvious inconsistency with Luton's 2nd goal on Tuesday, not only do they manage to play forward after Hamer's foul but they actually get a good chance & shot at goal. After they fail to score they then get the free-kick as well + yellow card for Hamer 🤷🏼‍♂️

He was shit last season too. Problem is we were even shitter than him both times which says a lot

Brighton Sky Blue

That ref should never ref one of our games again. I know we talk about refs hating us but that’s two games now he’s been absolutely ridiculous.

It is probably a very unlucky coincidence and he’s just weak as fuck rather than out to get us. Probably.

ccfc92

I'd hate to follow a team with generic songs like "oh when the *insert team name* go marching in..."

Plus the classic "and it's *insert team name*, we're by far the greatest team..."

🤢🤢

fernandopartridge

Seen West Brom a few times and not been impressed yet, they've got some really decent players in at this level (Mowatt, Philips) but they just don't seem to have any real style of play

ccfc92

Seen West Brom a few times and not been impressed yet, they've got some really decent players in at this level (Mowatt, Philips) but they just don't seem to have any real style of play

Only time I've watched them tonight, n lucky they didn't lose 5-0 like we did Wednesday.

CovBrummie94

Birmingham 2-0 down at home to Forest. They’ve only won 1 in 6 since their 5-0 win over Luton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Posh Bristol seems like a mad game.

Can’t believe Bristol are top half considering they can’t win at home.

Still think Pearson was a bad appointment and a midfield of James and King would put me to sleep every week.

Brighton Sky Blue

Posh Bristol seems like a mad game.

Can’t believe Bristol are top half considering they can’t win at home.

Still think Pearson was a bad appointment and a midfield of James and King would put me to sleep every week.

Szmodics is a decent player, was pleased he wasn’t used against us

Users who are viewing this thread