Champions league on YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Chelsea deserved it, a really good defensive performance and looked great on the break. I'm disappointed, I was hoping Man City would put on a masterclass to win it but they didn't perform. Pep got it wrong with his starting 11 tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

What a game and well done Tuchel for out tacticing Pep

Ngolo Kante what a player!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah I know, my point is Chelsea under Lampard would not have won the Champions League. Tuchel had the same players to work with. You can have all the money and players in the world but you still need a coach who can get the best out of the players.

Lampard spent a good £200 million assembling it, they probably also offered Tuchel top dollar to take over. It does help a lot when money is no object!

Covstu

Chelsea were superb at the back last night and gave them nothing however it does help when the opposition sets up with no strikers! James had sterling in his back pocket all night.

wanted city to win just to wind the scousers up as they take great pleasure in city dominating the domestic league but do fuck all in Europe. Not a good week for Manchester!

Brighton Sky Blue

Chelsea were superb at the back last night and gave them nothing however it does help when the opposition sets up with no strikers! James had sterling in his back pocket all night.

wanted city to win just to wind the scousers up as they take great pleasure in city dominating the domestic league but do fuck all in Europe. Not a good week for Manchester!

Next season should be quite entertaining at the top if United recruit wisely, Chelsea give Tuchel a full season and Liverpool get their defence back. Genuine 4 horse title race on the cards hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread