Champions league on YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Anyone know if like the Europa league final - the CL final will be in YouTube ?

I mean there are only three men and a dog with BT and of course wasps fans so advertisers can’t be happy 😆

clint van damme

I'm actually looking forward to this despite all the super league bollocks and my general disdain towards the Premier league.

Hopefully man city smash them though I've a sneaking feeling Chelsea will win it

SlowerThanPlatt

Prefer Man City to win myself, would have had to endure years of mocking by United so glad the tables have turned. Myth that they’ve got poor support too, they were getting 30,000 in the third division.

SBT

Looking forward to everyone who was furious about the Super League cranking up the hype machine for this game.

I hope the Abu Dhabi billionaire beats the Russian billionaire!

fernandopartridge

Prefer Man City to win myself, would have had to endure years of mocking by United so glad the tables have turned. Myth that they’ve got poor support too, they were getting 30,000 in the third division.
They weren't, their average gate was below 30k until they got back to the top flight. It's a myth, their support in the 80s and 90s was way lower than United

SlowerThanPlatt

They weren't, their average gate was below 30k until they got back to the top flight. It's a myth, their support in the 80s and 90s was way lower than United

Yeah just checked it was 28k, still good and sign of a big club to maintain big numbers. Think only Leeds and Sunderland would have had similar over the years.

Frostie

Anyone know if like the Europa league final - the CL final will be in YouTube ?

I mean there are only three men and a dog with BT and of course wasps fans so advertisers can’t be happy 😆

I assume they're hosting these 2 Finals FOC to try & attract new customers. The ironic thing is though, their coverage of the Europa League was so awful it made me even more determined to never pay them for a subscription! 😄

Mcbean

I assume they're hosting these 2 Finals FOC to try & attract new customers. The ironic thing is though, their coverage of the Europa League was so awful it made me even more determined to never pay them for a subscription! 😄
I think it’s more to do with the advertising income or lack of - once you get to the final they have nothing to loose by showing it

Tommo1993

They will do in a few mins with Chelsea...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

lifeskyblue

Twice Werner should have done better. At this level you have to take chances or likely to be punished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Been very open so far, better than crappy tactical 'scared to make a mistake' games that we normally see at finals

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread