Champions league on YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Looking at this I'd rather Chilwell start over Shaw

Been very good tonight but I'm not convinced about him defensively against the absolute elite. That said it's a close call between the 2, both had excellent seasons.

Evo1883

Been very good tonight but I'm not convinced about him defensively against the absolute elite. That said it's a close call between the 2, both had excellent seasons.

Neither of them are ashley cole , but they are the best we have.
I'm more comfortable with the right side

Evo1883

Mount has been good tonight , kante much like for France at the last world Cup...big game player exceptional type that every team needs

clint van damme

HAHA! medical team take ten minutes to get De Bruyne up supporting his neck and once hes up Foden grabs his head and shakes it!

stupot07

Looks nasty for KDB that
Awful challenge by Rudigar.

For me challenges like that should be a red. Absolutely no attempt to win the ball, in fact the ball was in a different post code.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As much stick as Werner gets for his Finishing (rightly) his movement is absolutely elite level. I'm convinced he'll be a success in time.

Massive part of the goal was Werner's run to drag Dias completely out of the equation.
And Mount well, just phenomenal as usual. Is there anybody who still honestly doesn't see just how good he is?

Werner has everything in his locker except finishing. That is absolutely awful.

Users who are viewing this thread