Champions league on YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Poor defending there allowing that much space both to Mount and then Havertz. Chelsea deserve the lead. Kante incredible at breaking up play and turning defence to attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Poor defending there allowing that much space both to Mount and then Havertz. Chelsea deserve the lead. Kante incredible at breaking up play and turning defence to attack.

He's very good, todays albeit slightly worse (imo) version of makelele

Frostie

As much stick as Werner gets for his Finishing (rightly) his movement is absolutely elite level. I'm convinced he'll be a success in time.

Massive part of the goal was Werner's run to drag Dias completely out of the equation.
And Mount well, just phenomenal as usual. Is there anybody who still honestly doesn't see just how good he is?

Evo1883

Two phenomenal players.
Agree defensively. Think he slightly better carrying ball forward after breaking it up.

Thinking back makelele was more defensive than kante .
He basically screened the back line .
Kante does manage to get forward alot more

Looking at it they are playing different roles overall

Evo1883

Was that stones or Diaz who was dragged across by the runner to part the back line like the red sea .

Shocking defending

Evo1883

As much stick as Werner gets for his Finishing (rightly) his movement is absolutely elite level. I'm convinced he'll be a success in time.

Massive part of the goal was Werner's run to drag Dias completely out of the equation.
And Mount well, just phenomenal as usual. Is there anybody who still honestly doesn't see just how good he is?

OK you've answered my question ..where was stones ? Looked about 20 yards behind play as they scored

Frostie

View attachment 20312wanker but he's bang on .

They can't bloody defend

Stunned that neither Rodri or Fernandinho started to offer some protection in front of them. Too easy to disrupt the backline with clever runs, especially with Walker & Zinchenko pushing forward.

De Bruyne in the false 9 with Sterling wide hasn't really worked either.
If you've got arguably the greatest playmaker in the world you surely want him with the game mostly in front of him.

Pep doesn't get much wrong but certainly surprised me tonight.

Evo1883

Stunned that neither Rodri or Fernandinho started to offer some protection in front of them. Too easy to disrupt the backline with clever runs, especially with Walker & Zinchenko pushing forward.

De Bruyne in the false 9 with Sterling wide hasn't really worked either.
If you've got arguably the greatest playmaker in the world you surely want him with the game mostly in front of him.

Pep doesn't get much wrong but certainly surprised me tonight.

He decides to tinker at odd times , always been the same

Users who are viewing this thread