Ccfc vs bristol match thread (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh and Baldock's pretty good. I forgot about him because the team-sheet above called him Badcock or something wrong..

Noggin

Bet plenty on here were desperate for a heavy defeat the other way. Well done so far lads.

I think like me alot of people are completely conflicted and aren't going to be happy either way, on one hand we want the team we love to do well and win but on the other hand we know that while sisu stay we are screwed and winning today could help in increasing the crowds at sixfields which in term makes it easier for sisu to stay.

@richh87

Otis the eternal pessimist and others on here showing what hypocrites they are by even being on this board delighting in a 3-0 score line? I'm not attacking those that disagree about the move to Sixfileds just the ones who took so much delight in saying their club is dead.
Perhaps the situation we are in has had the effect of galvanising the squad to do well? Lets be honest how many times have we heard over and over the Ricoh is like a morgue for atmosphere and the crowd booing and causing if anything, our terrible form there? In a twisted sense I'm glad we are not playing there for the moment.

I'm just pleased to hear my team (not a SISU 11) are winning and sounding rather good, even if they look shaky at the back.
This squad is good enough to avoid relegation.

You're glad we're playing 35 miles away? Bell end.

@richh87

The better we do today the more people will go to Sixfields. Think u want us to lose on that basis.

Brighton Sky Blue

Couple of good players but some very mediocre ones, too. Not that much stronger than us, tbf, and then only at CB.

It's bitterly frustrating for us to have had unfortunate defeats at Orient and Crawley and be trouncing Brizzle with a skeleton team when we all know how unnecessarily wasted the pre season was on litigation and releasing endless press statements. It remains early days but Pressley is proving his pre season doubters (myself included) wrong on the performance side of things. If the football gods have any kindness whatsoever they will end SISU's madness and let him assemble a proper squad that plays at the Ricoh.

BCRed

Surely no matter where YOUR team play you would want them to win? I don't understand it. Forget all the politics once the game kicks off then it's about the football.

@richh87

Surely no matter where YOUR team play you would want them to win? I don't understand it. Forget all the politics once the game kicks off then it's about the football.

But you can't forget the politics. We are shit because SISU are our owners, and worse than that we no longer play in Coventry.

They need forcing out, and moronically following them to Northampton helps nobody.

Once we're shot of them we can all get optimistic again. That's the important thing here, not "I like watching football" simplicity.

Nick

Administrator
Is this where it goes down hill? Maybe the legends game has finished so they don't have as much to prove? :mad:

Covstar

Own goal and a deflected goal... Unlucky lads. Keep your heads up. Looked by far the better side in this game.

Noggin

If we could rely on people to stay away sure, but Tim Fisher has already said in the smugest of ways that people will be back after a few games and starting with a comftable win really makes that alot more likely. Our one hope of sisu going is that they currently believe that and will be proved wrong, if they are proved right it doesn't bear thinking about. So short term pain for long term gain, but like I said I'm just conflicted and arn't going to be happy if we win and arn't going to be happy if we lose. Only way I'm happy is if SISU go then we can all get behind the team and try and fight back from whatever mess they left us in.

BCRed

But you can't forget the politics. We are shit because SISU are our owners, and worse than that we no longer play in Coventry.

They need forcing out, and moronically following them to Northampton helps nobody.

Once we're shot of them we can all get optimistic again. That's the important thing here, not "I like watching football" simplicity.
I dislike the powers that be at my club due to a situation that happened at Ashton Gate, Since then I have chose not to attend any home games however I still listen to every game on the radio, my issue is with the owners, owners are temporary, I will never give up on supporting my club. Owners come and go (hopefully yours will soon) but just don't give up on supporting your team.

Users who are viewing this thread