Ccfc vs bristol match thread (3 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

So what if it doesn't? They gave the ground for free for a Charity game. I'm sure you won't begrudge them the F&B.

Got to say, you've really been suckered into a silly position recently. You started out quite balanced, but you're verging on the Grendel/TSB end of the scale now.

It's not black and white.

Do you think that ACL will let the Ricoh be rented out for free every week for charity?

It's always been shades of grey, for some it's black and white, from the pro-Sisu(of which you were prominent for a few years) to anti-Sisu(which were some of the most pro-Sisu in the past).

The Sisu argument is over, the rest of the players haven't really been touched yet, unless all is scourged then the club will never get better, just be left with festering wounds.

Brighton Sky Blue

I was sulking. You know full well I went to virtually every home game last season. And, erm...since when did not going disqualify someone from commenting? If that was the case, 99% of the comments on this thread would now be illegitimate, wouldn't they?

If Lord is happy to cover my £85 return fares from Scotland to Northampton every other week (I will cover the match tickets) so I can continue posting on here then I'm all in favour. Think old Timmy would be interested?

lordsummerisle

If Lord is happy to cover my £85 return fares from Scotland to Northampton every other week (I will cover the match tickets) so I can continue posting on here then I'm all in favour. Think old Timmy would be interested?

It's more a pop at(and there are a lot of them) those who live locally, haven't been to a game since Chelsea in the cup, previous one Man United away, who say that they'll never go whilst we're not playing in Cov.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Need another centre back urgently, probably 2 to safe. Probably need a defensive midfielder as well to replace probably Thomas

We have a centre half in the broad street 5... he's good enough at this level- certainly better than the current incumbents in these positions(my opinion)...

Edit...Jesus I've just written about a football playing matter for the first time in months?:eek:

Sterling Archer

Great win and great character from the side considering the topsy turvy nature of the game. Goals coming up on Sky Sports News in next few minutes guys.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clarke took his penalty very well! Wilsons finishes were good (mainly his first. Second was poor keeping).

Definite appeals for handball for their first, that many players don't appeal unless its genuine.

Jordan Clarke fought off the ball too easily for their third (I think it was).

We can win every 'home' game like that IMO, and although ill be gutted I'd miss them, I wouldn't gutted I didn't go! Until the team return home, I'm staying away of 'home' games

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread