Ccfc vs bristol match thread (1 Viewer)

PVA

I think if we play as well as we did attacking wise v Orient we will win, as long as Webster can make us a bit more solid at the back.

Sisued

Given fishers inability to accurately explain anything what's the being the team coach drives to Norwich

Sbruus

Given fishers inability to accurately explain anything what's the being the team coach drives to Norwich

I live in norwich, so that would be a bonus. The locals will watch any old rubbish as well, could be looking at a bumper crowd

dongonzalos

Bristol will be tough they have the 3rd highest squad market value in the division, ours is 5th highest (but includes bomb squad)

but the home advantage it should sway it!..... or maybe we could hold the lack of support responsible for loosing!

:pimp:

Yeah maybe
The fans are clearly the ones at fault here.
Coventry fans shame on you.
You are the reason Coventry City playing in Northampton will cause the players not to have that home advantage edge.
Sounds perfectly reasonable
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376227171.560193.jpg

ccfc92

The stars are aligning, I don't think we've ever lost to Bristol city when the attendance is under 3k, or when the game has taken place on a Sunday, We have never lost a league game with Manset in the squad either. It's hard to see how we could lose this. You can't mess with fate.
:claping hands: lmao

PVA

Coventry City: Murphy (GK), Adams, Christie, Webster, J. Clarke, Fleck, Thomas, Daniels, Moussa, Wilson, L. Clarke (c).

Subs: Burge (GK), Barton, Garner, Lobjoit, Manset, Phillips, Willis.

Bristol City: Fielding (GK), Moloney, Fontaine, Flint, Cunningham, Wagstaff, Elliott, Pack, Kilkenny, Emmanuel-Thomas, Balcock (c)

Subs: Parish (GK), Williams, Harewood, Wynter, Bryan, Reid, Taylor.

C

Clive Plattini

Anyone actually there? Any chance of a photo of the crowd?

SkyblueBazza

Would it be a surprise if SISU have told all media that photo's depicting a paltry crowd will mean they are banished from Sixfields matches?

torchomatic

Crowd: Dave, Bob, Alan, Ted, Adrian, Paul, Billy, William, Daniel, Steven, Mike, Peter, Percy, Phil....

Coventry City: Murphy (GK), Adams, Christie, Webster, J. Clarke, Fleck, Thomas, Daniels, Moussa, Wilson, L. Clarke (c).

Subs: Burge (GK), Barton, Garner, Lobjoit, Manset, Phillips, Willis.

Bristol City: Fielding (GK), Moloney, Fontaine, Flint, Cunningham, Wagstaff, Elliott, Pack, Kilkenny, Emmanuel-Thomas, Balcock (c)

Subs: Parish (GK), Williams, Harewood, Wynter, Bryan, Reid, Taylor.

Last edited:

The Penguin

Would it be a surprise if SISU have told all media that photo's depicting a paltry crowd will mean they are banished from Sixfields matches?

They'd have to ban everyone.

I wonder if Kieran Crowley (the lad who does Sky Blues Player's text comms service) has been instructed not to take photos of the ground, as he used to do it before most matches last season.

torchomatic

Here's one from jeffersonlake on Twitter:

BRZBrv-CAAABeu9.jpg

Oh dear.

torchomatic

Sisued

I cant see those few fans lasting the season with the lack of atmosphere. it will be a pretty dull experience on a cold rainy sunday

The Penguin

I realise this is an unpopular view on this site, but all respect to them.

If I had sat down and seen that was the home attendance ten minutes prior to kickoff, I'd have walked straight back out.

torchomatic

Yep, fair enough Penguin. Won't be going myself but won't have a go at those that do.

Sisued

While i dont agree wih going to sixfields i do support those that have gone. While the majority of us take the NOPM keep cov in cov protest approach There are obviously those who feel unable to abstain and see the club as the team on the pitch and not the evil cunts who own us.

Hopefully the small crowds will make them see sense

Users who are viewing this thread