Ccfc vs bristol match thread (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

Last time I can remember going to a game like that was the Forest one. I'm sure the fine folk of Northampton will start to support us now.

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair, there isn't much that's "typical" about a 4-4!

Bollocks, KP's out :mad:

Indeed, not since the 5-4 epic against Forest before I was born. Our league status and even ground location may have changed but the habit of throwing away seemingly unassailable leads never dies!

torchomatic

-7 yippee!

Nonleagueherewecome

... and 489 browsing the thread all wishing they were at the game.

Not wishing that I was at a game in Northampton, no, wishing I was watching my club in the City that bears their name, yes.

Nonleagueherewecome

ACL FC got a good result today didn't they?

You should be happy with that, and hopefully bought 15 pies to keep them "profitable".

Even on this day you decide to target ACL rather than SISU?

Marty

All over.

SSN are showing highlights pritty much straight away this season.

Paxman II

We score goals as last season for fun. That defence has to be sorted quickly. 3 points the deficit gets reduced.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yesssssss! We are staying up! Ptessley will sort defence I am sure!

He desperately needs to be able to make signings-around 4 or 5 more should give us that depth and hopefully experience that is desperately needed. Webster in defence is a good start.

shmmeee

Including sales from pies and beer?

So what if it doesn't? They gave the ground for free for a Charity game. I'm sure you won't begrudge them the F&B.

Got to say, you've really been suckered into a silly position recently. You started out quite balanced, but you're verging on the Grendel/TSB end of the scale now.

It's not black and white.

Nonleagueherewecome

But you said that you won't go again anyway if we sold Bigi(which we did), so doesn't really matter to you does it?

I was sulking. You know full well I went to virtually every home game last season. And, erm...since when did not going disqualify someone from commenting? If that was the case, 99% of the comments on this thread would now be illegitimate, wouldn't they?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Need another centre back urgently, probably 2 to safe. Probably need a defensive midfielder as well to replace probably Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread