Carlisle United match thread (1 Viewer)

ecky

Has pressley hit a wall with the players? Or maybe its the pitch preventing us playing?

Houdi

With crowds of just over 1600, it is crystal clear the rent at Sixfields is far too high, how can we compete at this level with such an onerous rent. Surely the time is right for SISU to withhold the rent. I would imagine virtually the whole gate money goes straight to Northampton coffers.

The Gentleman

Always seems to get busier on here when we are losing.... It is a shame :(

Seriously Nick, do you honestly believe that a CCFC fan wants to see our team lose or basque in the glow of a defeat. Or are you fishing along with your is the pitch to blame line. Can it be that human nature is that when we are pissed off we like to vent and for us CCFC fans this is the only place to do it, mainly because no-one else in the house gives a fuck.

letsallsingtogether

Same as me and I was a season ticket holder until last year been going thou thick and thin for 40 years.:mad:

My 2 lads are way more interested in the man city game than the cov game. And they were season ticket holders for the last 2 yrs. they were Cov mad. SISU are killing our club. Still hoping for something from this game mind.

ccfc92

Seriously Nick, do you honestly believe that a CCFC fan wants to see our team lose or basque in the glow of a defeat. Or are you fishing along with your is the pitch to blame line. Can it be that human nature is that when we are pissed off we like to vent and for us CCFC fans this is the only place to do it, mainly because no-one else in the house gives a fuck.

I'd second this (the only place to talk/vent CCFC)

Nick

Administrator

No, I'm not there so the pitch could be a genuine reason that is why I asked?

hill83

Yep, it's always the way. Moaning is a lot more fun.

covmark

Look at valiants post when we went 1 up. "woopie Fucking do".
Yep I seriously believe some cov "fans" want us to lose.

ccfc_Tom

At 1-0 my play off hope was rekindled, 1 hour later i'm thinking about another relegation battle, fuckin city

Skyblue4u

We all knew the season was going to end like this. Injuries to key players and no strength in depth. Sadly it's time to be looking at the bottom half of the table nervously.

letsallsingtogether

So true, none of us are cov fans? I don't get that ether.

skybluetony176

Has pressley hit a wall with the players? Or maybe its the pitch preventing us playing?

I would guess the latter. Talking to a mate from Northampton he said it was like a ploughed field after their last home game and the weather hasn't exactly been favorable for repair.

bigfatronssba

With crowds of just over 1600, it is crystal clear the rent at Sixfields is far too high, how can we compete at this level with such an onerous rent. Surely the time is right for SISU to withhold the rent. I would imagine virtually the whole gate money goes straight to Northampton coffers.

To put it into perspective, Nuneaton are expecting well over 3k for their non league game on Saturday.

devonrich

to be fair I have been supporting cov for 35 years and whenever you think they are safe they always get bored and decide to have a relegation bun fight

ccfcway

and thats it, 1-0 up, 2-1 down in front of our lowest "home" game in history !

A truely sh1te night to be a CCFC fan !

SkyBlue_Bear83

I wish I could stop caring, right now I genuinely feel regret at the day I started supporting Cov. I've been following since 03-04 season and it's been shit ever since.

sbvet

Banned
Two defeats in a row - it happens. Two defeats in a row against sides threatened with relegation doesn't. The world is full of players who give a full shift, but fail to score. Trouble is Pressley has a habit of signing them! Of all the strikers Pressley has signed, only McGuire and Dagnall scored, and that was in one game! I think even the most die-hard Pressley supporters surely now have to start questioning his ability to spot talent.

Every manager signs players who fail to spark, but pressley is making a highly troubling habit of it! You just cannot blame the conditions, because it is the same for both sides. Very very worrying

Users who are viewing this thread