Carlisle United match thread (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

sometimes you just have to hoof it away we seem to try and play our way out of trouble, but we are not good enough for that.

fuck sake another depressing day at work in insester.

Another soft goal? Why do we give the ball away so much in dangerous places?

ccfc92

sometimes you just have to hoof it away we seem to try and play our way out of trouble, but we are not good enough for that.

fuck sake another depressing day at work in insester.

agreed. it's great always passing it around. but sometimes you need to put your foot thru it

shmmeee

Always seems to get busier on here when we are losing.... It is a shame :(

That's because if we win I go downstairs and am all smiles and cuddles with the missus.

If we lose I'm a moody bastard and told to go let off steam on the Internet.

ecky

Loanees, trialists, rejects, has beens, rehabs, kids in nappies thats why we are where we are...

Sisu took the clarke money and have failed to reinvest in the side

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thats my point, I think between the 3-1 win against (Rotherham?) and Bristol we havent won in the league
Last 8 games in the league reads

2-3-3

We will probably slide to around 17-14th and just limp over the line to around 53-55 points. Can't wait for this season to be over now

ccfcway

Loanees, trialists, rejects, has beens, rehabs, kids in nappies thats why we are where we are...

Sisu took the clarke money and have failed to reinvest in the side

Has beens ?

We only have Baker, Webster and Murphy above 24 years old

D

Deleted member 2477

A great club run by a joke of wankers who unfortunately won't be happy until they have run this club into the ground and out of existence.
Fuck of SISU before it's to late and you have destroyed a city

Spagbol

My 2 lads are way more interested in the man city game than the cov game. And they were season ticket holders for the last 2 yrs. they were Cov mad. SISU are killing our club. Still hoping for something from this game mind.

letsallsingtogether

how dare you who's paying the wages :whistle::whistle:

A great club run by a joke of wankers who unfortunately won't be happy until they have run this club into the ground and out of existence.
Fuck of SISU before it's to late and you have destroyed a city

ccfcway

My 2 lads are way more interested in the man city game than the cov game. And they were season ticket holders for the last 2 yrs. they were Cov mad. SISU are killing our club. Still hoping for something from this game mind.

Nick, one for you

ccfcway

to be fair, they are still supporting the "sky blues" :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread