ecky

Aug 12, 2013
season truly over....i hope your proud fisher and seppala you get what you deserve!!!!

Spagbol

Jul 21, 2011
What a cluster f**k our club is, 2 18 yr old loan players up front. Players refusing to play for us, soooo pissed off. .... And losing to Carlisle for god sake. I will Probably be fine in the morning but now, had enough of it all.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
You never said it just sounds that way sometimes look we are all pissed off with this situation and sadly it is getting worse no fucking team no fucking ground and if we are not careful fucking relegation

When did anybody say nobody is a cov fan. Don't start stirring stuff that hasn't been said again. ;)

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
At least there is no risk of the season fizzling out to nothing.

I personally rue the day Christie came back. The defence was looking solid for the first time and he was rushed back in. Not kept a clean sheet since in 3 fucking months.
Also don't rate Seaborne who hasn't offered anything better than Jordan Clarke.

skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
Well, I certainly didn't see that coming. One of the poorest sides in the league who haven't won in 8 away games handed to us on a plate! Papering over the Clarke and Wilson cracks with profligate cheap unproven cack. Where are the gate receipts from arsenal plus the fee for that greedy bastard Clarke, Scrotium?! Surely if you were 'prepared to fund the losses for 5 years' then transfer funds and unexpected turnover from a high profile cup game should go straight into investing in the playing side right?

Anyway thanks City, you have sent me to bed in a foul mood Fter an almighty shit of a day. I just can't vent my frustration on here, it just isn't the same satisfaction as kicking the empty sky blue seat in front of me and booing them off at the Ricoh! :( I want my team back!

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012
We all knew the season was going to end like this. Injuries to key players and no strength in depth. Sadly it's time to be looking at the bottom half of the table nervously.

Some suspected it, some suspected it & ignored it...others I am sure it would have completely passed then by.

PUSB

ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
Yep a youth player who couldn't get a game, and a loan player who didn't want a game.
Things must be going badly wrong.
Pressley out!

I don't think he means that. I think he means behind the scenes

skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
Yep a youth player who couldn't get a game, and a loan player who didn't want a game.
Things must be going badly wrong.
Pressley out!

Don't give pgsm1 (or whatever he's calling himself these days) any encouragement on that front!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Dec 11, 2012
Manchester
I read all the other stiff on this site regarding Ricoh Arena stuff and even about the Dutch kid leaving. Never bothered to find out the score because I just don't care about ANY games at this supposedly home ground.

It continues to be s disgrace. I just wish the game had been rained off.

For my whole life Coventry City has been at the forefront of everything. Literally I felt sick checking the score if I wasn't at the game. These days I don't care. Still care to a degree about away games.

SISU , do the right thing and stop this complete nonsense.

Cheshire Sky Blue

Aug 12, 2013
I wish I could stop caring, right now I genuinely feel regret at the day I started supporting Cov. I've been following since 03-04 season and it's been shit ever since.

For me since 1964. Its only the last 6 years that have been truly shite. Direct correlation with SISU's management. But those shysters will be gone on the 11th June and we can reclaim our club, so don't give up chap.

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012
Anyone can pretty much say what they like...but given our "situation" - without the deducted 10pts we would still be only 2points out of the play-offs at this moment...out-performing most expectations beyond imagination.

PUSB

Colesy55

Dec 22, 2012
This myth about pressley doing a great job is evaporating by each dismal performance !

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Too long obviously where has it got us in Northampton in the third decision with crowds of 1600 and a squad of 18 looking at religation and I am the idiot?
I'm baffled by some of the reactions in here. How long have you lot been supporting us?

lifelongcityfan

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Anyone can pretty much say what they like...but given our "situation" - without the deducted 10pts we would still be only 2points out of the play-offs at this moment...out-performing most expectations beyond imagination.

PUSB

lets see at the end of the season...i reckon if you add the 10 pts back we will be at least 10 points shy

We are nothing like the side pre christmas

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
now it's Pressleys fault! shame we will lose another great young manager due to our owners.

Sterling Archer

Aug 15, 2011
Too long obviously where has it got us in Northampton in the third decision with crowds of 1600 and a squad of 18 looking at religation and I am the idiot?

Nah, its all part and parcel of being a Cov fan. Shit followed by some more shit, then some more shit.

Think of it as character building.

Users who are viewing this thread