Players Used This Season (1 Viewer)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

In terms of players who have been on the pitch at some point during this season (league and cup), I make it:

Burge
Allsopp
Jones
Clarke
Willis
Phillips
Pennington
Martin
Webster
Finch
Hines
Johnson
Haynes
Pugh
Stokes
C. Thomas
Barton
Fleck
O'Brien
Odelusi
Turgott
Williams
Swanson
Maddison
G. Thomas
Spence
Coulibaly
Daniels
McQuoid
Miller
Jackson
Madine
Nouble
Samuel
Proschwitz
Tudgay

Which is 36 players - is it me or is that not absurdly high?! And will more than likely be higher still if Mowbray brings in some new blood.

NB. Please correct me if i've missed any!

stupot07

Terry Gibson's perm

Well what a shock the team that uses the least players is top of the league! It is almost like the league table in reverse. Well done Waggott you really know what you are doing.

4waspsting

How the fuck can we afford to pay this load of losers and there is rooney, ya ya etc earning more in a week than we take on the Gate. Somethings just don't add up

jimmyhillsfanclub

Proves teams using the most players haven't done too well. Maybe here lies the problem. We need a stable team not a team full of loans

I'm not disagreeing but its a bit of a chicken & egg type thing ain't it?

....Clearly a manager is far less likely to change a winning side....so by its very nature, a successful league campaign will inevitably result in a more settled side.....the team picks itself to some degree....

Besides....its not a massive difference......its not like the top teams have only used 15 & the bottom used 50+ is it.....

Users who are viewing this thread