Match Thread Cardiff (2 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Any other team in the situation we are would be asking serious questions of the manager. Makes the same team selection errors each week. It’s clear now we should be subbing a striker on at half time, will he? Very much doubt it.

Lol okay mate.

If Robins doesn't stick Ronaldo on at half time he can fuck off.

mark82

It’s set up nicely now for us to bag three in the second half.

giphy.gif

Paxman II

tbf Allen has done well but faded, James just not enough for me atm. We have wind backs wide hugging the touch line but that has not worked.
But you can't legislate every week for poor errors that end in a goal. We have the majority of posession but we are deperate for some striker who knows how to pull defeders out of place and find that moment.
2 down means some changes at half time for me. I worry what changes we have on the bench tbh? Please not bakayoko or Shipley.
Do think McFazdean is what holds a disciplined defence together and needs to be on. I'm even tempted to call for Ositgarrd up front and bring on McFazdean. Cardiff are slow at the back, we must capitalise on that. It's so annoying, we start the game really well, by far the better side then slowly run out of ideas in the final third, fall deeper and deeper and compound it with errors.

cc84cov

anyone think he’s anything other than back-up when our main two strikers are fit? Robins must be mad, why doesn’t he put a bid in for Kane or something?
Orrrrrrrrr

why doesn’t he use the striker he used his January transfer budget in no ? At least he’s fit 😆😆🤣🤣🤣

stupot07

Max is injured the manager keeps picking him over his January transfer budget signing
You've got to ask, was gyokeres the wrong signing? he may be a Swedish International but he pulled up no trees at Swansea. You imagine walker will be ahead of him, and so too godden if he does manage to get fit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

steve101

Hamer and O'Hare's use of the ball has been so poor. I thought 1st goal might have been offside and Cov should have had a penalty before their second. Marosi has to much stronger - maybe too concerned about Morrison. Obviously game over if they score next but I think we have shown enough to suggest we can get back into this. I would bring Gyokeres at half-time.

Grendel

Be careful, If people get even a whiff of you suggesting that we could do with better than Robins in this league you will be hung drawn and quartered

Well surely any idiot would accept McCarthy is better at this than robins surely

Grendel

Yep and you know we’ll have a similar situation and their keeper with get the free kick and our fans will say hyam or rose should have stayed away from the keeper

stop embarrassing yourself

Terry Gibson's perm

When we get the ball in the opposition half it doesn’t stick and comes straight back at us

mark82

Anyone think super Max should offered a new deal?

Be alright in league one next year as backup.

We need some investment desperately if we want to be a Championship team. That's all there is to it. Work with second lowest budget consistently and you'll be in constant relegation scraps.

Londonccfcfan

Even in league 1 and 2 we never looked a real force goals wise

I am not sure why it seems to be one thing robins struggles with. Obv being solid first is great foundations but we need to make in roads to start improving now

That or loan mcgoldrick again

This game should be a nil nil draw all day long.!! Our defending is abysmal.

We are never gonna score in this formation. With Max and Ohare. But it should be a clean sheet vs this pile of shite.

Users who are viewing this thread