Match Thread Cardiff (6 Viewers)

PVA

The usual - look OK on the ball and plenty of possession but no threat going forwards and shaky at the back.

Awful from Marosi for the second.

Hamer unusually poor.

Sky Blue Pete

I've seen it plenty of times & it gets worse every time, it's fucking appalling by Marosi, Morrison doesn't even know he's there let alone challenge him, the only contact is a light brush from Østigård.
It's weak as fuck from Marosi.

Replay from behind the goal shows it a little clearer.

Any way one was enough to beat us

shmmeee

Just shite. Marosi is garbage. Whole teams passing is piss poor. Ref is falling for everything. Biamou looks like a pub player. It’s O’Hare Vs 6 Cardiff players every time. I think I’m closer to him when he gets the ball than any city player.

Terrible.

Fuck knows how to change it. Get Max off, get Allen off maybe. Put Walker and Györkeres on. Hope for the best. But by God are we woeful.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

One of the worst halves of football i have seen from us this season toothless, inexperienced and lacking in anything to get you on the edge of your seat.

Said it last week will not pick up anther point in February and based on today's performance so far the other fixtures will be cricket scores.

Londonccfcfan

Just shite. Marosi is garbage. Whole teams passing is piss poor. Ref is falling for everything. Biamou looks like a pub player. It’s O’Hare Vs 6 Cardiff players every time. I think I’m closer to him when he gets the ball than any city player.

Terrible.

Fuck knows how to change it. Get Max off, get Allen off maybe. Put Walker and Györkeres on. Hope for the best. But by God are we woeful.

Ohare has been as shite as anyone else.
The moves all end with him.

stupot07

Allen ? He’s been our best player Hamer needs to come off
He has. But Hamer's set pieces are too good to leave out especially if we want to get back into this. Get a few corners, and you want Hamers delivery.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Right.... beer ready. The best 2nd half of the season coming up. In months to come we will look back as this being the Portsmouth game of the championship. 😎😎 just look at those possession stats!!!!! Wasn’t there a flatter to deceive thread somewhere??

Grendel

Anyone think super Max should offered a new deal?

covcity4life

Even in league 1 and 2 we never looked a real force goals wise

I am not sure why it seems to be one thing robins struggles with. Obv being solid first is great foundations but we need to make in roads to start improving now

That or loan mcgoldrick again

SkyblueTexan

Well at least we know CCFC will win (unfortunately the wrong one).

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd bring Baka on, as their back 3 aren't quick, and Max is getting no joy. It will also get some game time into him. We are having a fair amount of possession, but need to move it from back to front quicker. Ref letting Cardiff get some cheap shots in, and don't want Hamer or O'Hare getting crocked. Cardiff to give us a pen and get a man sent off early can help us out. Come on City/Luton !!

Users who are viewing this thread