Cardiff Match Thread (2 Viewers)

runner

Well ... if anyone does come in for Pressley soon ... you wouldn't, based on this performance thus far, blame him for jumping ship would you ... truly awful ... Callum Wilson in the TV box must be relieved to have got out too ... it is the worse I've seen for sometime .... if ever !

W

westcountry_skyblue

Sad sad state of affairs at our once proud football club.Very embarrassing really.
All parties should be ashamed of what's happening on skysports at the moment.
I could cry !!!

Monners

Luckily, I can't see it. Couldn't face the hill tonight in the end. Feel too down about the whole thing. The comments on here tell me I am not alone.

ccfcway

I think pressleys got a copy of the bible in his hand

In the beginning God created Highfield Rd and the Ricoh. Now the Ricoh was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Tim Fisher was hovering over the city.

turlykerd

HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA

if ever there was an advert for boycotting it must be this drivel !!

You mean to tell me some of you actually pay to attend ??

Holy fuck !!

I WOULD RATHER WATCH AN ALL WOMAN DOWNS SYNDROME MATCH than this ... And you've fuckin paid for it !!!!

TF must be shouting out "suckers" at the top of his whiney girl
Voice :(

Skyblueweeman

"Soljkaers team has had it relatively easy in the first half...."

Relatively easy?! They could spaced out on f**king deck chairs watching The Valleys and still be f**king comfortable....

Houdi

This , at the moment , is the worst cov team I have ever had the displeasure to watch. See better up the park on a Sunday morning . Fucking wank.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
A non league team, in a non league ground with a non league crowd. SISU 's work is done.:censored:

skybluejelly

HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA

if ever there was an advert for boycotting it must be this drivel !!

You mean to tell me some of you actually pay to attend ??

Holy fuck !!

I WOULD RATHER WATCH AN ALL WOMAN DOWNS SYNDROME MATCH than this ... And you've fuckin paid for it !!!!

TF must be shouting out "suckers" at the top of his whiney girl
Voice :(
Watch what your saying about disabled people ... I think Jordan Clarke has Down's syndrome

The Reverend Skyblue

I bet Sky are creaming themselves choosing this as their match .
I,m going outside to watch the caterpillars eat my roses as that has got to be more interesting than watching this shite

W

westcountry_skyblue

Looks like fisher has just had a big fat spliff.
Looks wasted !!! Scruffy fat prick.

ccfcway

cov fans really should have got up after the 35th min and gone to the concorse to make a statement

just TF in the stand

Nick

Administrator
Swanson and mcquoid don't seem to bad when they actually get the ball properly and not fired at then

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've switched it off. Never seen such a shit game for years!

Users who are viewing this thread