Cardiff Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Change the formation, look too narrow :(

covboy1987

Worse part of all this we are been totally outplayed, and Cardiff have only 3 players that started the last match at Blackburn

AFCCOVENTRY

Such a disconnect from midfield with the strikers.

Can't believe we took a team to Arsenal last season and had a good go at them...

DaleM

This , at the moment , is the worst cov team I have ever had the displeasure to watch. See better up the park on a Sunday morning . Fucking wank.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Kingokings204

Deflected does it count lol

We need to come home soon please. The club is dying a slow death.

Hurts to watch

Brighton Sky Blue

And yet Sky are commentating as though oblivious to the farce that surrounds them. Don Goodman even thinks we beat Sheff Utd 3-0 last year...

houchen87

I watched on Sky for 5 mins then had to turn over, it was just too sad - everything about it so dispiriting. I hope I'm wrong but this feels like the lowest point we've reached in my 45 years as a fan.

blend

Lucky that Cardiff don't seem to have much of a clue either else we would be dead and buried now. Maybe Pressley can rouse the troops if we can see it out to half-time. The again maybe not :(

Samo

OK now I'm worried.

AFCCOVENTRY

Fucking Clarke is better off in Nandos collecting points on his loyalty card...

Should have gone with the bomb squad

smoo310pusb

And city have the ball, given away by clarke..

And city have the ball, given away by clarke..

what's the odds that the commentator says this again before half time?

The Reverend Skyblue

I would like to congratulate Sisu especially Fisher and Waggot ,and the council for giving me a team I am truly proud of..
You're five years of working together have took my club so far forward and I am truly thankful for your fantastic efforts.
We could have never done this without you

Many thanks

Last edited:

ecky

Lucky that Cardiff don't seem to have much of a clue either else we would be dead and buried now. Maybe Pressley can rouse the troops if we can see it out to half-time. The again maybe not :(

Maybe the Sixfields loyal can rouse the team? ;(

Users who are viewing this thread