Cardiff Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ecky

I won't give you stick...I get what you're saying. I care, I've just never seen such a soul-less club without any identity whatsoever. I don't go at all to any games, armchair fan with the passion of a ticket holder.

It don't recognise half of the team, the stadium isn't ours, it's barely a stadium as it is and there's no atmosphere. About 5 minutes ago, I heard one lone voice singing the Sky Blue song. Sums everything up.

I'm almost out...

Join the club mate it is so sad

LJC_CCFC

5-3-2 just doesn't work

Clarke and Pugh often finding themselves in advanced areas and can do fuck all in an attacking sense

The midfield three don't really have a clue about their roles, do they bomb on or sit it.

And the two up top are so isolated

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry but Finch shouldn't be playing at the back.

Pressley should have stuck with 4 at the back.

This 5-3-2 formation is causing us more problems

TheRoyalScam

We look like a Sunday League team after a night on the lash - no shape, no movement, no confidence.

Kingokings204

Just highlights how embarrassing this all is. I've never realized it was so bad as I never go to sixfields.

It is so bad.

I spoke to a season ticket holder today who is a client of mine and he says he bought a season ticket because he believes the council are just as at fault as sisu 50-50 and the price was £184 for the year. He was priced in.

Bad isn't it.

covcity4life

If I'm lookin for positives o Brien looks alright even with the balls he's given away

Finch one for the future

Fleck looks good on ball

Mcqoid holds up ball quite well

Anyone got any others? Lol

Nick

Administrator
Needs to change it up, failure to change things when they don't work will get like thorns diamond

fernandopartridge

Swanson attempts a difficult ball when he only had to slip Clarke in to the channel. System isn't working. Team looks half as fit as it did last season.

hill83

If I'm lookin for positives o Brien looks alright even with the balls he's given away

Finch one for the future

Fleck looks good on ball

That bag of coke you bought seems to be working wonders.

mrbluesky87

I said earlier, you know when it's bad when you can hear the players over the fans. Who is the bloke behind the goal on his own? AndreasB or RFC?

LJC_CCFC

Finch one for the future

Fleck looks good on ball

These are good players (bar Clarke and Daniels). But this formation is doing nothing for them

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Fucking pub team defending

Fucking pub team venue.

This disgrace just sums up everything. Playing staff quality, venue, atmosphere, positivity - or lack thereof. I can't help but think about life-support. It's like our club is on a life-support machine. Technically alive, but there's nothing, simply nothing there...

The Reverend Skyblue

The only positive I can see covcity4life is we are positively going to struggle like fuck this season if we play this fecking system.
The commentators sound bored as shit

ecky

"Our fitness was good"
"We pressed them high up the pitch"
" I thought we kept the ball well"

"We didn't take our chances" :)

Macca

I won't give you stick...I get what you're saying. I care, I've just never seen such a soul-less club without any identity whatsoever. I don't go at all to any games, armchair fan with the passion of a ticket holder.

It don't recognise half of the team, the stadium isn't ours, it's barely a stadium as it is and there's no atmosphere. About 5 minutes ago, I heard one lone voice singing the Sky Blue song. Sums everything up.

I'm almost out...

Agree completely, sad, the club is almost dead

Users who are viewing this thread