Cardiff Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

i know i am gonna get some stick for this, but i can honestly say this is the least i have ever cared about a CCFC competitive match

JulianDarbyFTW

Very sloppy so far. Pass it short (badly) in our half then hoof it when we get to the halfway line. And some of the players' first touches are bloody awful. Lets hope its just nerves.

JulianDarbyFTW

Pitch is very bobbly too. Maybe that's the reason the fist touches are naff.

On an aside, the name 'Jazzi Barnum-Bobb' is exceptional. I congratulate his parents.

Nick

Administrator
Still not heard of if in doubt get it out, their goal should have been out the ground.

Keep passing the ball to them, Daniels ffs

Kingokings204

Did anyone actually care when we conceded like majorly I mean? I cares but really to see the bloke embarrassed to score I didn't feel that bad lol

The pitch looks awesome tbf hahaha

covcity4life

I know goal was Willis fault butnjordan Clarke is always around when calamity strikes

Billy Daniels playing shite as always

Kingokings204

Is this a league cup game or a pre season friendly?

I'm embarrassed as a fan. How can anyone be happy with this?

W

westcountry_skyblue

No strikers Fuck off sisu get us home fisher you prick and spend some money !!!

hill83

I can't believe anyone is actually watching this shambles. We are clearly going to get smashed and the entire thing is an embarrassment. I couldn't face it.

ecky

What are our tactics?
Pressley busy scribbling in his pad maybe working out the quickest way to Huddersfield?

Skyblueweeman

i know i am gonna get some stick for this, but i can honestly say this is the least i have ever cared about a CCFC competitive match

I won't give you stick...I get what you're saying. I care, I've just never seen such a soul-less club without any identity whatsoever. I don't go at all to any games, armchair fan with the passion of a ticket holder.

It don't recognise half of the team, the stadium isn't ours, it's barely a stadium as it is and there's no atmosphere. About 5 minutes ago, I heard one lone voice singing the Sky Blue song. Sums everything up.

I'm almost out...

ecky

2 ducks could pass the ball to each other better!!!!

No width no wingers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread