Car Park C (3 Viewers)

Grendel

What's the story ? CCFC fans made to pay the same as wasps fans ?

The real story is that you buy a season ticket and are not assured of a space. That's not the case with wasps and often when CCFC are playing they only allow 50% to go to football fans.

ccfcway

The real story is that you buy a season ticket and are not assured of a space. That's not the case with wasps and often when CCFC are playing they only allow 50% to go to football fans.

who do the other 50% go to ?

Nick

Administrator
Only our fans could go mental at the football club about a car park we have no control over...

It just shows what is being dealt with here.

Wasps could put out a statement saying it is going up to £20 next week because of Legal Noise, people still wouldn't notice.

theferret

Give it an hour and the moaning will go back to POTG as there will be a queue at the ground

I've just waited 20 mins in queue. Fine, I got tickets late so can't complain that much. In half hour they'll be big queues. Should that really be the case for a 4000 gate? There's moaning and there is being critical where it is warranted.

theferret

BINGO.

Some will !

I'm sure they will. Fine if arriving late means massive queues, don't arrive late. However, club have been saying don't worry about POTG, there's a massive match day ticket operation, there will be no issues. Well, just seen that and it is a shambles. Not going to cry about it, but some will and they'll have a point. If they delay kick off for a 4000-5000 attendance, I'm sure people will still blame the fans.

ccfcway

I'm sure they will. Fine if arriving late means massive queues, don't arrive late. However, club have been saying don't worry about POTG, there's a massive match day ticket operation, there will be no issues. Well, just seen that and it is a shambles. Not going to cry about it, but some will and they'll have a point. If they delay kick off for a 4000-5000 attendance, I'm sure people will still blame the fans.

We are where we are. Its the fans fault if they know what is going to happen, which they do.

I know, if we had our ducks in a row, this wouldn't be a problem. I also know we don't have our ducks in a row, meaning there will be problems if you arrive at 7:30pm, expecting to get in by 7:45.

Solution, get their earlier.

One day this will all be different, but today isn't it

theferret

We are where we are. Its the fans fault if they know what is going to happen, which they do.

I know, if we had our ducks in a row, this wouldn't be a problem. I also know we don't have our ducks in a row, meaning there will be problems if you arrive at 7:30pm, expecting to get in by 7:45.

Solution, get their earlier.

One day this will all be different, but today isn't it

No issue with that.

Just find it weird how there are some people who criticise the club for literally everything, and then there are those that will criticise them for nothing.

They do make mistakes and no harm poin ting that out from time to time. Ah well, I'm sure we'll get over it! Bigger issues and all that.

theferret

I know I'll get shouted at but queue now round back of exhibition hall. Some people turning up and going home.

ccfcway

Just find it weird how there are some people who criticise the club for literally everything, and then there are those that will criticise them for nothing.

As I have come to realise....why critise them, what would it change ?

Everyone on here has accepted one thing....We are stuck with CCFC for life.

If you accept we are stuck with SISU for at least the next few years (if not longer), you can accept where we are.

Nick

Administrator
I know I'll get shouted at but queue now round back of exhibition hall. Some people turning up and going home.
That's wrong, if they scrap one they need to back the other up.

Saying that , this also happened with pay on the gate

ccfcway

That's wrong, if they scrap one they need to back the other up.

Saying that , this also happened with pay on the gate

Exactly. It happens with pay on the gate.

Why go to a game and then head home due to a queue for a ticket ?

Grendel

didn't know that. I suppose it shows the potential of the stadium if they block of 50% of spaces on a day when 10k+ people attend a afternoon event

No it doesn't. They just do it as a policy so when it's a night some faded old singer in the same evening and 150 seats are booked they Block large portions off.

ccfcway

No it doesn't. They just do it as a policy so when it's a night some faded old singer in the same evening and 150 seats are booked they Block large portions off.

Might be worth speaking to them about that then, as why block off half of the car park for a 150 seat singer when they can make £10 per space from CCFC fans. You might have identified a revenue opportunity for them

Captain Dart

I don't know if these figures are correct, but here they are FYI.

Grendel

Might be worth speaking to them about that then, as why block off half of the car park for a 150 seat singer when they can make £10 per space from CCFC fans. You might have identified a revenue opportunity for them

The last time I went they said they have to allocate spaces when there is cross over time between one even starting and another ending and there is a percentage restriction.

I fail to see why I need to talk to them about anything.

ccfcway

It's hardly acceptable for an organisation to offer season tickets to park and then refuse admission is it?

Personally, I wouldn't pay for any car parking that I knew any income was going to wasps, but each to their own

Grendel

Personally, I wouldn't pay for any car parking that I knew any income was going to wasps, but each to their own

Great response. What about elderly people who rely on it?

Grendel

Grendel

Give the available spaces to those that need it, and those commenting on the prices can go elsewhere and save some money ?. Isn't that a good solution ?

That's not the issue. They sell cash parking and if cash parking fills the allocated spaces then the parking season ticket holder is rejected and told to go. It's an outrage.

Users who are viewing this thread