Can the Telegraph sink much lower? (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

another one missing the point.
No ones saying there aren't bigger issues, but he printed articles yesterday that warranted discussion and the consensus among many was that he was acting the arse.

Fishers performance on the radio today will soon knock this off the hot topic hot spot, that's how it works.

You'd think so but take a look at the TF on talk sport thread and see who from this thread is missing on that one.

Big difference is SG panders to fan's disdain where as TF cause's it. Odd that some are still more concerned with SG than TF given that TF is part of the problem.

SkyBlueZack

Don't like either TF or SG. Don't like this attitude of SISU are killing the club so anyone else can join in either. SISU instigate it so it's acceptable for others to put the boot in? It's madness.

fernandopartridge

You'd think so but take a look at the TF on talk sport thread and see who from this thread is missing on that one.

Big difference is SG panders to fan's disdain where as TF cause's it. Odd that some are still more concerned with SG than TF given that TF is part of the problem.

I don't listen to anything Tim Fisher says and never have, you're the one giving him the oxygen of publicity old boy.

skybluetony176

I don't listen to anything Tim Fisher says and never have, you're the one giving him the oxygen of publicity old boy.

No different to you and others on this thread with SG then. Of course the big difference being what TF says and does directly effects the club. I know which one I'm going to spend my energy on and why.

torchomatic

Nothing so far.

Grendel

slowpoke

He's hardly pulling up in this now is he. Footballers buy new cars all the time and we are supposed to be angry about it IMG_1158.JPG

slowpoke

IMG_1159.JPG If he was doing this then he would have a story. Instead of notes I use the Coventry evening telegraph to wipe my arse

Nick

Administrator
Still nothing about the party or anything, there is an article about a wasps thing for schoolkids in birmingham though.

letsallsingtogether

Still nothing about the party or anything, there is an article about a wasps thing for schoolkids in birmingham though.
Why would they have an article promoting a kids party from a company that has barred them.
How many of their readers go to this kids party?

Nick

Administrator
Why would they have an article promoting a kids party from a company that has barred them.

Why would they have an article promoting a rugby event in Birmingham? It isn't promoting, it's reporting the party as it has happened already.

I'd say a fair few of their readers do, probably more than the people of Aston reading it.

Do they promote the events that CCFC do every summer holidays in Coventry?

Last edited:

chiefdave

some will fall for it but i imagine alot of fans will start to see them as irellevent
So you think Wasps should get preferential treatment? There's plenty of articles on community things Wasps do, CCFC never get a look in.

Even if people claim that's down to the clubs PR look how quickly the paper reacts to a player getting a new car.

Nick

Administrator
It's all part of the agenda to destroy CCFC, leave them to it. At least this way, SISU get the misdirection they want ;)

Do you think people really get misdirected and fall for things so easily? Strange, the only time I have ever seen it happen and actually work is when somebody puts out a statement saying "SISU". The Wasps Boycott thread on here was a classic, as was when Wasps moved. One guy was saying "Fuck off wasps, fuck off to london" and within a couple of days after some press releases he was wearing a wasps shirt.

skybluebeduff

Do you think people really get misdirected and fall for things so easily? Strange, the only time I have ever seen it happen and actually work is when somebody puts out a statement saying "SISU". The Wasps Boycott thread on here was a classic, as was when Wasps moved. One guy was saying "Fuck off wasps, fuck off to london" and within a couple of days after some press releases he was wearing a wasps shirt.
Again misdirecting SISU by mentioning Wasps. Classic.

skybluebeduff

Has anybody said they didn't last year?

If anything, all they have done is make the ban look justified by CCFC as their issues aren't just with SISU.
So why are you moaning that they've not printed a story about it this year, when you know SISU have banned them from the club?

Nick

Administrator
Again misdirecting SISU by mentioning Wasps. Classic.

Yes, because I magically think that everybody is going to forget everything.

OR, I was just giving you an example of where misdirection ACTUALLY worked.

Do people really struggle to think of more than 1 thing at once? If they think that a bloke is bad for running a red light, do they suddenly think SISU are ok, or can they think of two things at once?

skybluebeduff

Do people really struggle to think of more than 1 thing at once? If they think that a bloke is bad for running a red light, do they suddenly think SISU are ok, or can they think of two things at once?
Your attempt at mockery is poor, just review your previous posts in this thread, it's you who misdirects everything. You've moaned that CET haven't printed a story about CCFC's kids party, yet you know they're banned from the club. Beggars belief.

skybluetony176

So you think Wasps should get preferential treatment?

The club clearly do otherwise they'd lift the stupid ban. It's all very well complaining that they haven't covered this, that or the other but the fact is the club should be inviting them to cover stories like this not banning them. If they did invite them and they decided not to cover it I'd say fair enough, Nick has a point but I don't think that's the situation here is it?

skybluetony176

Stop talking bollox Jonathon...

...err, I mean Nick.

Grendel

The club clearly do otherwise they'd lift the stupid ban. It's all very well complaining that they haven't covered this, Tha or the other but the fact is the club should be inviting them to cover stories like this not banning them. If they did invite them and they decided not to cover it I'd say fair enough, Nick has a point but I don't think that's the situation here is it?

Nice to see Simon has nudged you out of bed again and told you to get the deflectors out.

Users who are viewing this thread