Transfer Rumour Bye Bye Kasta (1 Viewer)

jordan210

All seams a bit odd. He trained on Friday with the team. Played on Saturday and now not training.

Reactions: TTG

PVA

Not a surprise really, though MR said just the other day that he was an option to play RWB!

chiefdave

Bit weird. No sign of him for months then he plays at the weekend and Robins says he could be an option. 48 hours later he's not training with the club and is on the way out.

Mucca Mad Boys

giphy.gif

Ring Of Steel

It says that he is not interested in us, not the other way round, so its not really strange- MR can do & say what he wants but if this guy wants out then that changes everything pretty quickly.

fatso

Looks like we are making room for another new face! I think Biamou could be next to depart.

Sky Blue Harry H

The lad needs to change his attitude towards the sport which pays his wage if he is to ever be successful... There's a footballer there, will anybody ever really see it? Shame
Unfortunately he's hidden his talent under a serious layer of bulk and an aversion to training. Been fun, and fortunately didn't derail us last season. Gutted that I missed his goal v B. Rovers and the slide tackle, as I was away on my jollies.

AFCCOVENTRY

I don’t think we will ever really know what has happened behind the scenes with Kasta. He can’t be on low wages as he came in as big of a big signing last season.

Nick

Administrator
Obviously not settled at all, no point paying his wages so may as well let him go wherever if he can find a new club.

mark82

The way the players gathered round him after his assist doesn't suggest he was disruptive or disliked (similarly in the training video from Friday). He certainly didn't look out of shape at the weekend either.

All a bit strange how he played at the weekend then is not training any more today.

mark82

I imagine he was involved on Saturday as we needed 22 players, the other friendlies he didn’t get a look in

Sure there's an element of that, yes. He didn't look in too bad shape though. That cross was delightful. As others have said previously, not sure talent has ever been the problem.

Grendel

I don’t think we will ever really know what has happened behind the scenes with Kasta. He can’t be on low wages as he came in as big of a big signing last season.

He will be on low wages

cooperskyblue

He will be on low wages
Really? I'm sure Badlan went talking about getting him in said it didn't look like financially the deal could be done and he was brought in as a big signing. If he was on a low wage I think we would have shipped him out sooner.

Reactions: TTG

BigadamL

Let’s be real he isn’t going to be challenging week in week out and I guess he is on big wages as he was a ‘star’ signing when he came so if his wages fund someone who will be competitive then cya

Grendel

Really? I'm sure Badlan went talking about getting him in said it didn't look like financially the deal could be done and he was brought in as a big signing. If he was on a low wage I think we would have shipped him out sooner.

Relatively to other signings he will not be on massive wages. The Dutch leagues are much lower salaries - average professional is on a grand a week

Grendel

He wouldn’t be on small wages. This article from when he signed says we were lucky to get him and it was a coup for the club

Well average salaries of second division clubs is a grand a week. The agent probably will have been paid a lot as European transfers attract high agents fees. The benefit is lower player wages and transfer fees. I’d imagine most of the agent fees last season where we spent far more than most were on Jobello and Kasteneer

Users who are viewing this thread