Transfer Rumour Bye Bye Kasta (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Its right he should play games at 29 and i am sure if the money is right he will be sold. Whoever buys him however is getting a very decent player. I looked at his stats for last season in 26 appearances in all competitions, many of those from the bench, he scored 11 goals. On a goals per minuet ratio it's impressive.

He will be a free transfer - Ponticelli was our best league two striker on that metric

better days

JCH was disruptive.

Either way, just because one player left for free doesn't mean another will. Any fee wouldn't be huge I'd imagine but I also doubt we're desperate to get him off the books. He's relatively inexpensive to keep.
I wouldn't be surprised if we let him go for very little with perhaps some milestone payments for goals scored, promotion won and so on
He's been a good servant and not many lower division teams can afford much in the way of fees

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

I am surprised that Jordi Hiwula hasn’t got a club yet you would think by now Bristol Rovers would have offered him something.

ccfc1234

He will be a free transfer - Ponticelli was our best league two striker on that metric
He could well be brought/traded for a modest sum. Grendel your ridiclous attempt to discredit a widely used metric when evaluating a forwards effectiveness (mins per goal ratio) by quoting a player who barely had any minuets in the team does make you look a little desperate to make a point to justify a slightly strange on going issue you appear to have had with a player who from my seat in the stadium did his best, and based on the stats from last season was effective when representing club.

mark_ccfc

He could well be brought/traded for a modest sum. Grendel your ridiclous attempt to discredit a widely used metric when evaluating a forwards effectiveness (mins per goal ratio) by quoting a player who barely had any minuets in the team does make you look a little desperate to make a point to justify a slightly strange on going issue you appear to have had with a player who from my seat in the stadium did his best, and based on the stats from last season was effective when representing club.

He doesn't like it when someone gets more attention than he does.

djr8369

Tom Leach is just said on a Facebook live chat that Kasta is on trial somewhere so if he fucks that up we’re stuck with his wages.

Users who are viewing this thread