Transfer Rumour Bye Bye Kasta (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

4K a month saved will pay for another loan signing I think. Good stuff.

Mcbean

Saw the goal which was 15 seconds of quality - missed the slide which is still going on as far as I am aware - good luck

Evo1883

There have been many a player that has the ability to play higher than their current level but their attitude isn't reflective of that and keeps them down.... Some of them don't realise the absolute privelage involved and the luck required to make it

Skybluedownunder

I don't know if this is in anyway accurate but here it is anyway...

Jheeze Jak Hickman had deeeeep pockets brav!

I find it hard to believe McCallum was one of the highest paid

Hopefully we recoup some money by selling Kasta, wish he got more of a chance on the field but understand the decision and doesn’t suit our current play... a bit of a luxury player to keep but not need, wish him luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Hope they put a sell on clause in this time.

I assume you are being sarcastic

no one will ever know but i suspect that we will have to pay a fee to get rid of him

wingy

Outside of the football it can't necessarily have been easy to emigrate in the middle of a pandemic

If I had the chance to live in /near Amsterdam I know which I would choose

Superb City.

cooperskyblue

Jheeze Jak Hickman had deeeeep pockets brav!

I find it hard to believe McCallum was one of the highest paid

Hopefully we recoup some money by selling Kasta, wish he got more of a chance on the field but understand the decision and doesn’t suit our current play... a bit of a luxury player to keep but not need, wish him luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Hiwula! Goodness me well he isnt getting a Championship club and with the league 1 salary cap he'll be lucky to even get half of that anywhere.

better days

The way the players gathered round him after his assist doesn't suggest he was disruptive or disliked (similarly in the training video from Friday). He certainly didn't look out of shape at the weekend either.

All a bit strange how he played at the weekend then is not training any more today.
The players all liked him personally as he's a funny guy in the dressing room
They all knew he was a lazy bugger and he thought he was better than everyone else but they liked him as long as he wasn't in the team as they had to do all his running!
They all knew he was leaving, Robins gave him a run out as it was his last day at the club
That's why they all made a fuss when he set up the goal

Evo1883

We also have approximately 100k revenue due for the QPR game don't we?
Is it different this year with sky money?

SBT

The players all liked him personally as he's a funny guy in the dressing room
They all knew he was a lazy bugger and he thought he was better than everyone else but they liked him as long as he wasn't in the team as they had to do all his running!
They all knew he was leaving, Robins gave him a run out as it was his last day at the club
That's why they all made a fuss when he set up the goal

Why risk him getting injured and scuppering a move for the sake of a pre-season curtain call that no-one asked for?

better days

If that is true, Dabo is a snip and Hiwula is well shot of...
Doubt that's accurate
Sam McCullum would have been on a very low wage until he was sold to Norwich
Norwich would almost certainly have paid his salary while he was on loan after January

Liquid Gold

It's a shame because I've been using him as an easy barometer of who has a clue about football. If people have thought he could 'come good' or still stood any bit of a chance then you can write off basically anything else they've said. This rule is particularly useful on Twitter.

fatso

It's a shame because I've been using him as an easy barometer of who has a clue about football. If people have thought he could 'come good' or still stood any bit of a chance then you can write off basically anything else they've said. This rule is particularly useful on Twitter.
Very true, there are people on here still expecting Kevin Kyle to come good at some level in the game, and expecting Bakayoko to score 20 goals, and Biamou to be a major force in the championship, honestly you just can’t help some folk!

Terry Gibson's perm

Even the top clubs cut their losses on some of the younger players in the end. Once a player is twenty three he should be in the first team somewhere really.

mark82

I kind of use the opposite. Anyone who says he has no talent either hasn't seen him play or has no clue. Clearly not a talent issue, it's more attitude. That said, he was never going to come back into the reckoning here so best to move him on. Wouldn't surprise me if his career petered out, also wouldn't surprise me if he kicked on and played at a higher level - just depends if he sorts his attitude (effort) out.

Users who are viewing this thread