Bury Matchday Thread (4 Viewers)

BigadamL

We need to finish this off now get another 1,2

Astute

Bit early to name two of the best teams too I'd have thought?

Said two of hardest games, not two of best teams. Yeovil unbeaten in preseason and they played decent sides. Won next game after us 3-1 away, and Sheff Utd favourites for title. 2of hatdest games to me even if you can't see it.

Sorry everyone else for being off topic

We need to win this and win this well to give the team confidence. If we bollock this up the team might lose confidence in themselves holding a lead which we dont want.

Grendel

Cody mcdonald nearly ! Just missed the post

Should have scored. If most teams are as poor as this it may be a fun season after all. Barton looking good.

D

Deleted member 4232

What's the attendance like?

Kudos to Barton, someone want to tell us how it happened?

D

Deleted member 4232

Soccer Saturday just went to the Ricoh. Sounding very quiet for supporters of a team they say is dominating the game.

scroobiustom

"Bury or Bournemouth, Crawley or anyone...."

Covstar

Barton has looked lively since his debut and was unlucky against Yeovil when he hit the post from far out. Scored a cracker today and I think hes gonna chip in with at least 8-10 goals this season.

scroobiustom

looking at the stats what the fuck are we doing in L1!

scroobiustom

more to the point what are Bury doing in L1!

Grendel

Can you hear the Grendel sing?

Tut tut. I have already stated we will be in the top 8 this season whoever is manager. You can now see how poor most teams are in this league. Our squad is infinitely better and I never saw anything but a win today.

D

Deleted member 4232

I've heard of fan optimism, but jeez Grendel, settle doon man!

Astute

Tut tut. I have already stated we will be in the top 8 this season whoever is manager. You can now see how poor most teams are in this league. Our squad is infinitely better and I never saw anything but a win today.

Oh well my memory must be crap. Thought you said 14th :D

Grendel

I've heard of fan optimism, but jeez Grendel, settle doon man!

Despite my criticism of the manager I have never thought we would finish lower half. My concern is we get in the play offs and lose. I never can see anything lower than top 8. Look at our squad and look at theirs. It's always always going to be more wines than not. We are looking for more players as well remember.

Users who are viewing this thread