Bury Matchday Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
3-1 with Mcdonald, Malaga and Elliott scoring :)

Grendel

Bury have their 2 best players sidelined so a win today is almost odds on.

shy_tall_knight

Think it will be a close game, hope Jordan clarke is back to provide some pace / attacking threat down the flanks. Baker needs to put in a big performance today thought on Tuesday that he was as weak as a nun's pi$$, easily knocked off the ball and rolling around on the floor like he had been shot.

I don't rate AT but never vent anger at players / manager during a game but I fear if we are not winning especially if losing it will be a hostile atmosphere from the cov fans towards the team / AT.

Gaz

I think we could see a goal each from McDonald & Elliott

So i'll go 2-0 the City and our first three points :)

TheHellion

I have a feeling we may just sneak a 1-0 win at the best. I'd like to see a couple of goals, but I'm expecting a tight, close game.

WestEndAgro

Many seem to be predicting 3 goals, last time we managed that was 21st January and one of them was a own goal ! Anyway I think we will win 2-0

Greggs

will we continue to play the long ball to 2 small centre forwards v's 2 massive centre halves?

ajsccfc

I can accept that a point away is ok, same with drawing against the divisional favourites even if a lead was surrendered both times. With all respect to Bury though if we don't win today there's not a lot can be said in the way of excusing the result.

Grendel

We will win today. Interesting weather build up as well I suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread