Bury match thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Yep, drop Clarke. He's rubbish, he's crap, he's not good enough.

Some city fans are clueless I'm afraid!!

The Manager-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named was also quite scathing after the last game..........unless it was his attempt at mind games.

LJC_CCFC

ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...scores for Northampton

J

Jack Griffin

Just to contine the off topic theme, Huddersfields game is postponed.

GL to ROD.. he's found a level to be successful at.

12:36 Cody McDonald is flagged offside by the assistant referee. Luke Wilkinson takes the free kick. Cody's game not going as well...:p

speedie87

12:36 Cody McDonald is flagged offside by the assistant referee. Luke Wilkinson takes the free kick. Cody's game not going as well...:p

Think ur find Huddersfield play in cup tomorrow! On tv if u want to shout abuse at your tv

SkyBlue_Bear83

Huddersfield play Wigan in the FA Cup tomorrow, Huddersfield replay against Leicester wasn't played until this week which is why there league fixture was scheduled for today is appearing in the fixture list

ccfcrob

Yeah think we need to 2nd goal to stop Bury remember we were 2 0 up at half time at hone to these and they came back

shepardo01

.....I worry when I see Cameron in the side. Always thought he is an accident waiting to happen.
May be OK in this league against more direct sides....but every time I have seen him he gets under the ball and mis-times headers.
Against footballing sides he has penalty written all over him.
Prove me wrong this week please Nathan.....I am a bit disgruntled with CCFC at the moment!

Happy_Martian

Preston 2 up against Bournemouth

and Walsall 1-0 against Notts County, result would put Walsall on the same points as us with same number of games played.

Not a bad first half after the week we've had. could be better but we lead. that's as in depth as i can think of. decent away following.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Agreed dadgad. Moral is going to be REALLY important over the next few games.

Users who are viewing this thread