Bury match thread (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Great news about Cameron, the lad should be a powerhouse in this league. For all the great form under robins we've still looked very shaky at the back at times. Hope this can change going forward. Fair play to the lads, can't have been an easy week and they've come out and done the business ! Keep it up and show robins and the rest of the league, it's down to the quality and heart of the players, not just a very good former manager.

D

Deleted member 4439

I've no wish to be down on Bury, and I realise that they're a side and a Club under pressure right now, but I did get a bit pissed off with the way their players went down in the penalty area given half a chance. To compound things, Peter Shirtliff has said that their disallowed goal was "dubious", which is a cracker: not only was the guy a minimum of two yeards off-line, everyone had stop playing by the time the ball was up in the air.

Some tough matches coming up: will reserve judgment on the new defence until then.

Mucca Mad Boys

I've no wish to be down on Bury, and I realise that they're a side and a Club under pressure right now, but I did get a bit pissed off with the way their players went down in the penalty area given half a chance. To compound things, Peter Shirtliff has said that their disallowed goal was "dubious", which is a cracker: not only was the guy a minimum of two yeards off-line, everyone had stop playing by the time the ball was up in the air.

Some tough matches coming up: will reserve judgment on the new defence until then.

I hope Bournemouth release the gas for when we play them.

Pissed off they lost on my accumulator, but then again, anyone who put Arsenal on was fucked.

I did decent tbf.

BurbageSkyBlues

Most important fact, we are just 8 points off top.

This league is there for anyone to take. When we won at Sheffield Utd, they looked like a team dropping out of the race, from auto promotion prospects, and missing the playoffs...their fans were very down. Now they are second, one point behind the leaders. There is no reason why we cannot do it, other than attitude!

Mucca Mad Boys

Most important fact, we are just 8 points off top.

This league is there for anyone to take. When we won at Sheffield Utd, they looked like a team dropping out of the race, from auto promotion prospects, and missing the playoffs...their fans were very down. Now they are second, one point behind the leaders. There is no reason why we cannot do it, other than attitude!

If we win every game from now, maybe, but that's unlikely.

We do have a good mix of good and shit teams to play though.

covcity4life

If we win all 13 games we are champions. Its in our hands!

Reading did a similar run!!

11 wins might do it too. Give us at least 83pts.

Mucca Mad Boys

If we win all 13 games we are champions. Its in our hands!

Reading did a similar run!!

11 wins might do it too. Give us at least 83pts.

New manager might rocket us up the table.

Still unlikely, but until it's mathematically impossible, WHY NOT!? COYSB

covcity4life

One game at a time

If we get into sixth we might realise one win takes us into top 2

But we must hold up our end of the bargain

8 wins minimum but on our day we can beat anyone so I won't give up on autos

I think carsley was warming up to idea of being manager in his post match interview

Shaw won his first game tho lol. Let's wait and see

Mucca Mad Boys

One game at a time

If we get into sixth we might realise one win takes us into top 2

But we must hold up our end of the bargain

8 wins minimum but on our day we can beat anyone so I won't give up on autos

I think carsley was warming up to idea of being manager in his post match interview

Shaw won his first game tho lol. Let's wait and see

Agreed, wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread