Bury match thread (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

5 off playoffs and we have some of those teams to play. Just 7 from automatic. 33 games and there's a long way to go before we get to 46 games.
Hartlepool drew level. That's good. walsall held that's good. All in all a good day! ;)

Astute

Well done lads. Decent performance. Good result. Like the new LB.

PUSB

Paxman II

You can't help but think about the contrast between the onfield displays and the off field crap that's going on!

Mr T - Sukka!

Great win, great clean sheet.

Well done lads and special shout to Baker and Clarke. Great response after the week we have had.

They put a super performance in today. Great stuff. PUSB.

Special shout out to the Skyblue Army. Could hear you loud and clear on BBC CWR.

Last edited:

woody11462

.....I worry when I see Cameron in the side. Always thought he is an accident waiting to happen.
May be OK in this league against more direct sides....but every time I have seen him he gets under the ball and mis-times headers.
Against footballing sides he has penalty written all over him.
Prove me wrong this week please Nathan.....I am a bit disgruntled with CCFC at the moment!

Cameron and Christie were both good today. Cameron won everything in the air bar one header that led to them hitting the bar.

dadgad

Great win, great clean sheet.

Well done lads and special shout to Baker and Clarke. Great response after the week we have had.

They put a super performance in today. Great stuff. PUSB.

Great to hear, reflects well on this team's character.
A few changes and a clean sheet.
Keep focused lads.
pusb:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

covhead1

Fantastic result, some good solid performances today.
Thought Dickenson had a v good debut, looks promising me thinks

covcity4life

clean sheet is massive

seemed solid through, sometimes teams have 10-15mins where they batter us,didnt happen today

and leon clarke continues his great goal scoring record with a better all round performance to boost

great day. thank you lee carsley!

skybluesteve76

Played okay today. Nothing more nothing less. Very professional. Solid at the back. Thoroughly deserved the em against a very poor bury side. Christie motm for me.

Users who are viewing this thread