Bury match thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

I care, but I think the negativity will rub off on the players and I predict a 2-0 Bury win.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Have to agree with Otis. Also, (I may have missed this somewhere..) who's in charge tomorrow?

skybluejelly

Well I'm still going with my son ... I actually reckon the players will put a shift on tomorrow just to prove a point ... PUSB

wingy

OMG ,they've picked up a free agent and loanee today ,both strikers one being Craig Fagan the other a certain CCFC oldboy Jonson Clark Harris ,anyone remember him ,its written is'nt it.:(

jabharty

3-1 Bury. As much as I want to be positive, you cannot forget what happened last time we had a coach as a manager.
You never know, though. The lads might want to prove a point to Robins, in which case we will muller them! :whistle:

skybluelee

Will be amazed if we don't lose tomorrow. Got 35/1 on city to be leading at ht and losing the match. Get on it.

I fear a dour goalless draw. Bury have recently recruited a couple of big hustlers at centre back and judging by recent performaces we'll find difficulty in making a breakthrough.

Unfortunately i see a 3-1 loss tomorrow, all the crap thats been going on off field will have a negative effect on the players i fear..

bamalamafizzfazz

This might be bullshit but my mate text me saying he just met Edge and Malaga in TGI's. He asked why he was there and he said that had been dropped for tomorrow.
My mate asked if he was not on the bench either and he is said he was out of the squad. He followed it up though by saying he might be blagging.
I don't see why my mate would just text me this out of the blue and I'm not one to spread false rumour.
I think we were expecting changes from Robins tomorrow. If it is true, do you think Carsley knew these changes and is following them through or is he potentially just dropped by him?
It will be interesting to see the team tomorrow.

chiefdave

my mate text me saying he just met Edge and Malaga ... he said that had been dropped for tomorrow.

Edge has made a couple of strange tweets, hopefully it's just not coming out right as English isn't his first language but yesterday he put 'In need to go back home' and today he put 'one week from today'. fingers crossed it's nothing but not many things would surprise me at the moment.

Who cares? What's the point? So disappointed

This is the saddest thing of all, it's impossible to just enjoy a game with all this going on.

Mr T - Sukka!

We will win today hopefully.

When the shit hits the fan there are 2 reactions:

1) Roll your sleeves up and fight with passion as a team. Fight til the game is won!

2) Crumble and feel sorry for yourselves. And look around at everyone else!

Im hoping option 1 turns up for the rest of the season. We have already lost so much momentum from the Crewe game.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Hows this for loyalty.

I live in Whitefield near Bury but been working in Melbourne for 6 months.

Just arrived back for this morning at 06:40 Saturday for this game and the away Crewe game. Looked really promising a couple of weeks ago.

I did see Bury at Christmas and they were NOt very good, didnt look like scoring.

The question is though who will be the most motivated?

Not sure Coventry will be, so could be bad news

bamalamafizzfazz

Hows this for loyalty.

I live in Whitefield near Bury but been working in Melbourne for 6 months.

Just arrived back for this morning at 06:40 Saturday for this game and the away Crewe game. Looked really promising a couple of weeks ago.

I did see Bury at Christmas and they were NOt very good, didnt look like scoring.

The question is though who will be the most motivated?

Not sure Coventry will be, so could be bad news

Good work mate. You're doing the club proud. Hope you get to see a couple of wins.

Greggs

Just about to leave, a bag full of cans and a tin full of piff. PUSB

Jackoskyblue

I've got that feeling of what's the point today but a win and all my positivity will be restored, lose and I'm going b and q for a length of rope

covhead1

Lots of gloom on here today... Understandable i guess.

So why do i feel optimistic about todays game, the answer........i dunno but i do.

3-0 to City!!!!

urbanbushmonkey

Four blokes in the tesco car park this morning singing

"Mark Robins is a twat
is a twat
is a twat
Mark Robins is a twat
Greedy Bastard"

Been stuck in my bloody head the whole coach ride up.

SkyBlue_Bear83

---------Murphy
Christie--Cameron--Wood--Dickinson
Baker--Jennings---Bailey----Sheff
----------Clarke--Elliott

Confirmed team

Looks like the guy who saw Malaga and Edge were correct

Users who are viewing this thread