Bury match thread (2 Viewers)

CCFC_Charlie

Are we still actually playing a match today? Wouldn't know looking at this forum....
Anyway, three changes, Cameron, Dickinson and Eliott in, Edjenguele, Adams and Moussa out.

kg82

Bury got Cameron Belford on the bench - isn't he another one who played for us?

PS Can someone please like this post... I don't like the number I'm currently on!!

aloisiwouldhavescored

Been saying about changing the defence around for a few weeks now. I rate Cameron myself, but hasn't made a start in the first team this season has he, so don't know how fit he is.

Moussa for me can be brilliant one moment and then the next minute.............

We will wait and see at 5 o'clock today. PUSB

stupot07

Striking options are few and far between though so what else is the guy to do?

Put 1 on the bench - we have the amazing ball and just signed philliskirk.

We're supposed to have the best squad on the league.....

FinnishSkyBlue

i think carsley's changes are spot on. we have been lacking height and muscle at the back, cameron and dickinson (6ft 1in) will add the steel needed against long ball teams like bury.

J

Jack Griffin

Coventry City

01 Murphy
03 Dickinson
05 Cameron
21 Christie
24 Wood
08 Baker
12 Jennings
38 Bailey
11 McSheffrey
14 Elliott
15 Clarke

Substitutes

13 Dunn
02 Clarke
25 Edjenguele
04 Thomas
10 Fleck
16 Barton
32 Moussa

Good luck City.

PS That bench looks strong to me. Batron & Moussa are the attacking options, though not strikers they can get a goal or force a chance for someone else.

CovisGod

Afternoon all,Edge dropped hey ? I wouldn't have dropped him but atleast Carsely is trying something new.Can't seem to get very positive about today, would be happy with a draw

searmh

Pleased with the changes...interesting to see how defence fairs today..not been too impressed with edge of late

Happy_Martian

LEON !!!!

<10 chars>

Otis

Yep, drop Clarke. He's rubbish, he's crap, he's not good enough.

Some city fans are clueless I'm afraid!!

LJC_CCFC

Woods been far better than edge

Well done carsley. Its a big change and I agree with it

Well he's not, Edge is technically a better footballer and if we want to continue playing football out from the back Wood is not the way to go...also was at fault for Yeovil's goal at the weekend

lordsummerisle

Well he's not, Edge is technically a better footballer and if we want to continue playing football out from the back Wood is not the way to go...also was at fault for Yeovil's goal at the weekend

Both Wood and Edge are poor, but haven't got the people to replace them both.

Users who are viewing this thread