Match Thread Burton Albion vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Nov (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

Tough game this, they all are but Burton are one of sides about half way who could make a serious challenge for the top spots, no Sterling today so I expect an unchanged team from the Accrington match subject to Davies being fit.

Greggs

Tough game this, they all are but Burton are one of sides about half way who could make a serious challenge for the top spots, no Sterling today so I expect an unchanged team from the Accrington match subject to Davies being fit.
what about bayliss?

johnwillomagic

Hmm looks like Davies and Sterling out so have to revise my team - time to stand up Jack Grimmer.

Burge GK
Grimmer RB
Brown LB
Hyam CB
Willis CB
Hiwula LM
Doyle CM
Bayliss CM
Thomas RM
Chaplin ST
JCH ST

Subs: LOB, Thompson, Mason, Ogogo, Shipley, Jones, Bakayoko

Need midfield and strikers to play well and take our chances to get something out of this - we have weaker defence so fear we will conceed today.

Sky Blue Harry H

Off topic, but after next Friday v Posh we play Fleetwood on Tues night. We will get an extra days rest, they are an old team and have to play Plymouth away on the Saturday, so won't get home until the early hours on Sunday. That has to give us an advantage. P.S. Come on City !!

Last edited:

clint van damme

Off topic, but after next Fridayv Posh we play Fleetwood on Tues night. We will get an extra days rest, they are an old team and have to play Plymouth away on the Saturday, so won't get home until the early hours on Sunday. That has to give us an advantage. P.S. Come on City !!

One game at a time mate!!

Otis

Off topic, but after next Fridayv Posh we play Fleetwood on Tues night. We will get an extra days rest, they are an old team and have to play Plymouth away on the Saturday, so won't get home until the early hours on Sunday. That has to give us an advantage. P.S. Come on City !!
How old? Late 40's?

jordan210

I really like the Pirelli Stadium it’s a nice little ground.

Strong looking team.

When’s the green kits first outing

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Surprised Kelly is on the bench as he didn't feature in the cup games at all.
I thought Addai was on loan? Why no LOB?

Users who are viewing this thread