Burton Albion (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

wingy

Not long now and a beautiful day for It.:)

SlowerThanPlatt

@7777dp: [MENTION=6270]spoon[/MENTION]y87 not injured. Tells you something!!

Bit of a bizzare decision...yes he's error prone but he's the best we've got at the moment...

Sky Blue Harry H

If anyone is in Winchester I plan to be at the White Swan in Hyde Street for the game.

What will you be wearing, so anybody can recognise you? Wouldn't want car loads travelling down then harrassing the locals looking for a Mr Trench:laugh:

mrtrench

If anyone is in Winchester I plan to be at the White Swan in Hyde Street for the game.

Scratch that - they are digging up the main road into town and there's gridlock. I'll have to buy Sky Sports :(

Sbarcher

Get yourself an Android mbox you will get everything going on it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Gutted I'm not at this (family stuff). Opened first can (sign of pre-match nerves). Come on boys !!:claping hands:

Ashdown

Chatting to a guy on a plane back in June who used to deliver beer round the Burton pubs. Back in the day they used to boast of having a pub for every different day of the year { 365 + } so you should be able to find somewhere for a slurp boys ! How many City are up there ? what is the maximum we could have taken ?

SlowerThanPlatt

[MENTION=2910]cov[/MENTION]entry_City: FULL #CCFC TEAM: Burge, Ricketts, Martin, Johnson, Stokes; Vincelot, Fleck; O'Brien, Lameiras, Murphy; Tudgay. #PUSB

skybluegod

Got to say big plaudits to George thomas, who was part of the Wales squad yesterday for their u19's match... Good commitment

SlowerThanPlatt

100 tickets on the gate apparently, bit pointless the club saying it now but if someone is in the area then you can go

stupot07

Scott Minto(?) and Ian Holloway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread