Build back in a gender neutral more feminine way (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Boris should realise he rides off a wave of Wokism .

More talk like this his board will break

CON -5

Grendel

Why does he need to rehearse?
He could turn up, bend over stick a cucumber up his arse and the cap doffers would lap it up.

That's where we are. Problem is, for all their many faults, the likes of Biden, Macron etc are serious politicians. It does not look good at all on this country having this buffoon in charge.

Hes winged it all his life and got away with it purely because of where he's come from and he's doing it now.

In what way is the twerp Macron a serious politician

duffer

Of course it has relevance, if Labour had a strong leadership and they put up a strong candidate, they could have won and we wouldn't have Boris in charge, Starmer is another absolute wet blanket of a man and the Tories have already won the next election.

Mate, and I mean this with every respect, if you think like that you're part of the problem.

Stop taking your understanding of Labour leaders from Facebook and billionaire media owners and start thinking for yourself about what sort of government you want.

Corbyn isn't the Labour Party. Starmer isn't the Labour party. Look at the policies of the parties, what they achieved when they had power, and then decide what kind of Britain you want to live in.

If you still can't be arsed to vote, then please don't come on here to complain about the dissembling dickheads we've currently got running the country, because I'm afraid that by default you're supporting them.

skybluetony176

In what way is the twerp Macron a serious politician
You can get as upset as you like but let’s face it, compared to Boris that bloke with a bin on his head looks a serious politician. Between Boris and Trump the bar has been reset so low on politics that it allows a berk like macron look serious. Boris is a gift to world leaders, he makes everyone else look good.

Hertsccfc

Why does he need to rehearse?
He could turn up, bend over stick a cucumber up his arse and the cap doffers would lap it up.

That's where we are. Problem is, for all their many faults, the likes of Biden, Macron etc are serious politicians. It does not look good at all on this country having this buffoon in charge.

Hes winged it all his life and got away with it purely because of where he's come from and he's doing it now.
The problem is that he has virtually all of the media on his side, so it doesn't matter how hopeless he is they will portray him as loveable and not highlight his incompetence in a negative light. Unless people think for themselves we are stuck in this horrendous position.

Hertsccfc

Of course it has relevance, if Labour had a strong leadership and they put up a strong candidate, they could have won and we wouldn't have Boris in charge, Starmer is another absolute wet blanket of a man and the Tories have already won the next election.
Why is Starmer a wet blanket then? Undoubtedly he is intelligent and competent. But hey let's go with incompetence instead because he's a bit of a laugh (except he's not even funny).

Marty

Mate, and I mean this with every respect, if you think like that you're part of the problem.

Stop taking your understanding of Labour leaders from Facebook and billionaire media owners and start thinking for yourself about what sort of government you want.

Corbyn isn't the Labour Party. Starmer isn't the Labour party. Look at the policies of the parties, what they achieved when they had power, and then decide what kind of Britain you want to live in.

If you still can't be arsed to vote, then please don't come on here to complain about the dissembling dickheads we've currently got running the country, because I'm afraid that by default you're supporting them.

Can't be arsed to vote? I've voted in every election since turning 18, I've voted Labour, Lib Dems & Conservative, even considered Greens once, I missed the last one due to the short notice and being the other side of the world, but I would have voted Tory in 2019.

I don't use Facebook or MSM.

Marty

Why is Starmer a wet blanket then? Undoubtedly he is intelligent and competent. But hey let's go with incompetence instead because he's a bit of a laugh (except he's not even funny).

I imagine hes like you tbh, kind of bloke who gets offended by everything, on everybody else behalf.

duffer

Can't be arsed to vote? I've voted in every election since turning 18, I've voted Labour, Lib Dems & Conservative, even considered Greens once, I missed the last one due to the short notice and being the other side of the world, but I would have voted Tory in 2019.

I don't use Facebook or MSM.

Do you just pick them out of a hat, or do you bother to think about what you're voting for?

It's just that 'Corbyn, waaah', 'Starmer - wet blanket', and flip flopping between parties who have hugely different policies looks a lot like picking someone based on what a fat bloke down the pub says or some similar level of consideration.

Marty

Do you just pick them out of a hat, or do you bother to think about what you're voting for?

It's just that 'Corbyn, waaah', 'Starmer - wet blanket', and flip flopping between parties who have hugely different policies looks a lot like picking someone based on what a fat bloke down the pub says or some similar level of consideration.

This is the reason no one votes Labour, typical condescending behaviour from their supports, I vote for who I think will do the best for me at that time. As I get older, my views change, my out look changes, things that were important to me 15 years ago aren't important to me now.

duffer

This is the reason no one votes Labour, typical condescending behaviour from their supports, I vote for who I think will do the best for me at that time. As I get older, my views change, my out look changes, things that were important to me 15 years ago aren't important to me now.

Yeah, there's nothing condescending about calling someone a wet blanket.

What is it specifically the Tory party is doing for you? Is it getting dodgy contracts for their mates, letting a few thousand people in care homes die, or having poor kids go hungry that floats your boat these days?

Brighton Sky Blue

Well I mean if we're going to judge a party by the membership...

Tory members happy to trash UK economy and destroy their own party to get Brexit, poll finds | The Independent | The Independent

Almost half of Conservative members would reject Muslim Prime Minister, poll finds (politicshome.com)

At least you're honest enough to admit it's about personalities rather than substance

Marty

Brighton Sky Blue

2+2=fish.

Labour's membership is much larger. So even if proportionally the number of dickheads is low, it'll seem high because there's just more about. But when you look at the Tories a good half can't handle a brown leader

Marty

Yeah, there's nothing condescending about calling someone a wet blanket.

What is it specifically the Tory party is doing for you? Is it getting dodgy contracts for their mates, letting a few thousand people in care homes die, or having poor kids go hungry that floats your boat these days?

Well, simply, I'm better off year on year, my standard of living continues to grow and so do many of those around me.

Marty

Labour's membership is much larger. So even if proportionally the number of dickheads is low, it'll seem high because there's just more about. But when you look at the Tories a good half can't handle a brown leader

What's that got to do with me??

COV

He gets ripped to shreds, albeit the interviewer isn’t the best either- but the last 3 seconds shows why people love him and why he keeps winning, he just laughs off the seriousness and wins people over with a wry comment. Maybe it’s not him that’s the problem, it’s politics in general, people are just sick of it al being so serious & boring, and you could never call this guy serious or boring

Users who are viewing this thread