Build back in a gender neutral more feminine way (1 Viewer)

COV

What’s he on about?

Build back fairer!!!
Build back more equally!!!!

mmmmmm

i saw a bit of this and found myself marvelling at the sheer weirdness of the man- to be talking about fairness and equality while taking planes to Cornwall, spending hundreds of thousands on lunches, while all kinds of sordid accusations about his finances fly around- that’s a special kind of either ignorance or lack of self awareness.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

i saw a bit of this and found myself marvelling at the sheer weirdness of the man- to be talking about fairness and quality while taking planes to Cornwall, spending hundreds of thousands on lunches, while all kinds of sordid accusations about his finances fly around- that’s a special kind of either ignorance or lack of self awareness.
He hears good words and tries them out. He is completely unaware of who he is and what he stands for? Utterly deluded must be a wonderful place to be to take no responsibility whatsoever for his actions

clint van damme

What is he even saying?? Surely you rehearse that kind of opening.

Why does he need to rehearse?
He could turn up, bend over stick a cucumber up his arse and the cap doffers would lap it up.

That's where we are. Problem is, for all their many faults, the likes of Biden, Macron etc are serious politicians. It does not look good at all on this country having this buffoon in charge.

Hes winged it all his life and got away with it purely because of where he's come from and he's doing it now.

COV

He could turn up, bend over stick a cucumber up his arse and the cap doffers would lap it up.

That's where we are. Problem is, for all their many faults, the likes of Biden, Macron etc are serious politicians. It does not look good at all on this country having this buffoon in charge.

Hes winged it all his life and got away with it purely because of where he's come from and he's doing it now.

I don’t really care about politics but it is interesting how no matter what the guy does people let him off.

Also interesting how none of the other parties have yet worked out that nobody cares about policies and all that stuff, they want a likeable rogue who tells them exactly what they want to hear at all times. It’s beyond me how none of the others seem to realise this.

labour and the rest talk about policies, details, and just chase Boris around accusing him of things while he lumbers on laughing at them.

Marty

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

COV

oh no, I think he’s right about that alright.

The problem isn’t Johnson, it’s the people- they voted him in and continue to support him. We have a clown in charge and the public love it.

It’sabatch87

I don’t really care about politics but it is interesting how no matter what the guy does people let him off.

Also interesting how none of the other parties have yet worked out that nobody cares about policies and all that stuff, they want a likeable rogue who tells them exactly what they want to hear at all times. It’s beyond me how none of the others seem to realise this.

labour and the rest talk about policies, details, and just chase Boris around accusing him of things while he lumbers on laughing at them.
Says a lot about the opposition who are in total disarray imo!!

Marty

The problem isn’t Johnson, it’s the people- they voted him in and continue to support him. We have a clown in charge and the public love it.

He may be a clown but at least he isn't Corbyn, and to consider Biden, Macron or even Trudeau 'serious politicians' is embarrassing. The west has the biggest set of clowns running their respective countries since maybe forever.

Sky Blue Pete

He may be a clown but at least he isn't Corbyn, and to consider Biden, Macron or even Trudeau 'serious politicians' is embarrassing. The west has the biggest set of clowns running their respective countries since maybe forever.
And that’s the one argument I keep hearing.
He’s not .........::
He’s a twat

Ian1779

We’re still living in a post Brexit honeymoon world…. Even with the pandemic.

skybluetony176

I don’t think that’s even remotely true when you consider that Biden has just replaced a man who seriously suggested digesting bleach.

Ian1779

How long has Corbyn lived rent free in your head?

hill83

Baggy suit is enough for me. Looks like a right scruffy c**t.

Embarrassing

Marty

How long has Corbyn lived rent free in your head?

He doesn't, never has, I'm a floating voter, didn't vote in 2019 as I was out of the country and completely forgot to set up the postal vote.

Ian1779

He doesn't, never has, I'm a floating voter, didn't vote in 2019 as I was out of the country and completely forgot to set up the postal vote.
So why mention him? It wasn’t even relevant to the thread. Johnson is an absolute tool, but essentially you are defending him with some wierd Corbyn comparison that has no context and no basis in reality.

COV

Well you may be right, I am no expert. Maybe they are indeed all crap.

But I would maintain for sure that if this really is a selection of clowns at the G7, then our Boris has the biggest wig, the biggest shoes and by far the biggest painted on smile. He probably has the biggest spinning bow tie as well.

He is an imbecile.

Marty

So why mention him? It wasn’t even relevant to the thread. Johnson is an absolute tool, but essentially you are defending him with some wierd Corbyn comparison that has no context and no basis in reality.

Of course it has relevance, if Labour had a strong leadership and they put up a strong candidate, they could have won and we wouldn't have Boris in charge, Starmer is another absolute wet blanket of a man and the Tories have already won the next election.

Ian1779

Of course it has relevance, if Labour had a strong leadership and they put up a strong candidate, they could have won and we wouldn't have Boris in charge, Starmer is another absolute wet blanket of a man and the Tories have already won the next election.
They never could have won with a strategy of opposing Brexit, you don’t win elections disrespecting democracy.

Starmer is shite I agree, but he was a champion of that strategy and as a result will never be trusted.

Marty

Well you may be right, I am no expert. Maybe they are indeed all crap.

But I would maintain for sure that if this really is a selection of clowns at the G7, then our Boris has the biggest wig, the biggest shoes and by far the biggest painted on smile. He probably has the biggest spinning bow tie as well.

He is an imbecile.

It's an absolute circus.

clint van damme

Theresa difference between not being good and not being serious.
If you want to say why Macron and Biden aren't good I doubt you'd get much argument from me (though Biden has been a bit better than i thought he would), but Johnson isnt a serious politician and doesnt take his brief seriously.

There are a whole litany of examples to back this up during hist tme as PM but the missed COBRA meetings sum it up in a nutshell

Sky Blue Pete

I don’t think so it’s a post truth and post accountability and post responsibility world. Complete anarchy. Ministers lie in parliament and no one even calls for their resignation. It’s bizarre

Marty

Theresa difference between not being good and not being serious.
If you want to say why Macron and Biden aren't good I doubt you'd get much argument from me (though Biden has been a bit better than i thought he would), but Johnson isnt a serious politician and doesnt take his brief seriously.

There are a whole litany of examples to back this up during hist tme as PM but the missed COBRA meetings sum it up in a nutshell

Fair enough, thought you meant 'not serious' as being absolutely useless. That's my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread