Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Coventry City match thread Saturday 22 Sep (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bit surprised no Bayliss, even not on the bench. As has been suggested might be injured but in a way it might be a blessing giving him a bit of a rest.

I think this match will heavily depend on how the pitch is with the weather - if it's just creating a slick surface it'll probably suit us but if it's more boggy with an ageing Doyle and Kelly returning from injury it could be a struggle for us and won't suit Thomas either.

I'm confident we're able to win this game (so watch us go and lose) if we can put chances away and today are conditions ripe for GK errors . If the rain is blowing into their keepers face I hope MR tells them to not be afraid to shoot from distance.

Otis

Bit surprised no Bayliss, even not on the bench. As has been suggested might be injured but in a way it might be a blessing giving him a bit of a rest.

I think this match will heavily depend on how the pitch is with the weather - if it's just creating a slick surface it'll probably suit us but if it's more boggy with an ageing Doyle and Kelly returning from injury it could be a struggle for us and won't suit Thomas either.

I'm confident we're able to win this game (so watch us go and lose) if we can put chances away and today are conditions ripe for GK errors . If the rain is blowing into their keepers face I hope MR tells them to not be afraid to shoot from distance.
I think Bayliss might be injured.

covcity4life

Think he's picked up a knock. Still a strong team but need Shipley and Thomas to provide creativity today. Need to step up.

Doesn't sound how Jodi Jones will be back in team for another month st least. Not cos injured bit getting up to speed.

better days

Think he's picked up a knock. Still a strong team but need Shipley and Thomas to provide creativity today. Need to step up.

Doesn't sound how Jodi Jones will be back in team for another month st least. Not cos injured bit getting up to speed.
Will depend on how he does in U23 game(s)
He's not far away now

Just looked down on the cov fans, glad I'm corporate for this. Looks bloody miserable in this rain. They need a roof for the away fans.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just looked down on the cov fans, glad I'm corporate for this. Looks bloody miserable in this rain. They need a roof for the away fans.

Sounds like Forest Green away last season. Hope not, at least as regards the result. Need a performance to reward the travelling support.

Philosorapter

As like what the opposition manager said last week. These are ones we need to win to challenge for promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread