Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Coventry City match thread Saturday 22 Sep (3 Viewers)

Amcoventry

$1 bet in NZ gives u $2.90 Cov win $2.45 for Bristol $3+ for draw. I like the Cov win bet 2=0 to us and shout a few bevies at the bar tomorrow

Otis

We have a hunky carpenter coming round today, so I am fully expecting my wife to get very wet too.

Liquid Gold

so, got up to start getting ready, takes ticket out of envelope to put in wallet, I thought I'd bought for the terrace, but I'm in the seats!!
Let it fucking rain :D
Don’t expect any atmosphere there

giphy.gif

Bristol sky blue

Thought we'd lose last week, but I think this game is there for the taking.

2-1 to us. Think there will be a lot of hoofing from both sides today because their pitch is notoriously bad after heavy rain...

Am kicking myself because I've got a ticket in the home end when (at the time) there were still tickets available in the away end but I just assumed it had sold out. Grrrr! No way am I singing 'Goodnight Irene' or whatever their one song is!

Great_Expectations

Confident of a victory today. It’s a chance to really prove to the rest of the league we are a force to be reckoned with.

Our technical superiority will show today, as long as MR allows us to play football and isn’t ultra defensive against a team who are in a bad form.

3-0, Chaplin x2, Bayliss.

CovInEssex

Win today and it's 3 on the bounce, however that means it would be 4 on the bounce should we beat Sunderland, and I don't think we've ever done that. Therefore, draw today and I feel we have more chance of beating Sunderland. Does that make sense

SkyBlueSoul

Bristol have been struggling to score and it feels like we're just starting to click so I'm going for 2-0

Users who are viewing this thread